37. Betrayal?

I and my team finally reached the hotel and since we were all tired and the rest of the members had their flight tonight, we all made it to our rooms to have some rest.

I went inside my room and plopped myself on the couch, throwing my newly bought heels to the side. I checked my phone since I didn't from the moment I started shopping, a single message from Jungkook; enough to send shivers of guilt.

Kook: You PROMISED that you'd TEXT ME!!! :(

Shit! How did I forget about that?

I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up. I went inside my room and surprise!!!!!!!!

Jungkook's luggage is no more there in my room, neither the hoodie that he gave!

I called him again and sent him a bunch of texts,

You: Kook? Are you still at the event location?

Seen

I'm sorry Kook......

Seen

Somebody broke into our room and stole your luggage and your hoodie.

Seen

Are you so mad that you don't even want to pick my calls?

Seen

Josh was just an 'I met him just once' friend.

Seen

Koooooookkkkk???????

Seen

Did you leave already?

Seen

Kook.... I'm really assuming you took your luggage and flew back to Seoul.

Seen

Okay then, I promised to go shopping with you at the mall today... since you don't seem to be in to the plan, I'm thinking I should go back to Seoul too....

Seen

You are really gonna leave me on seen? 

Seen

I sent him a message every freaking five minutes and he continues to leave me on 'seen'. So I called Lisa,

"Hello"

"Ah Lisa... I'm sorry to be disturbing you but can I ask you something?"

"S-sure" she stuttered.

"Do you know where Jungkook is?"

"Um... N-no. Is everything alright?" is she nervous? Why is she stuttering so much?

"Uh... yeah, everything's good. Have a nice rest, bye." I heard Jungkook's voice from the other side, he called her to grab towel for him.

"Bye" she said and hung up.

There's no chance for Lisa to lie to me, why would she? I might just have misheard. Or maybe he's really with her? Or they might just be discussing work?