6. The Office

Y/n's POV

The next morning I woke up, took a good shower and dressed up. I looked at my phone and damn it was switched off. I switch it on and expected; I had 9 missed calls and 27 messages from Mingyu, 3missed call from my dad, 5 from my mom and 2 messages from Jungkook. Wait. Jungkook?

"Why did Jungkook text me?" I thought to myself and remembered about the treat that he talked about.

I texted back Mingyu,

Hey,

Good morning. Sorry my mobile was switched off and I have some real, and I mean some real bad news.

I'm heading to the office now, I'm sure you have your classes so I'll call once I'm free.

Take care and love you<3

I opened Jungkook's message [Clumsy],

Clumsy: Hey, Good morning. Are you freee tonight? We could go out for dinner.

Y/n: Hey, Morning.

I have to go to the gym in the evening and I'm sure it'll get late for dinner.

Y/n: How about we meet for lunch? I've got plans for the night.

I closed my mobile and went out. The house was empty except for the workers and my love, Soul. I petted her a little, had my breakfast and texted my mom asking if I have to come to the office.

I got another text, from Jungkook;

Clumsy: I'm good for lunch.

Clumsy: It's my treat so, I'll decide the place.

Y/n: Okay Mr. Jeon

Clumsy: Where should I pick you up?

Y/n: Don't bother, send me the location and I'll be there.

Clumsy: Okay then, meet you by 2.30

Y/n: Okay.

I went back to my room after finishing my breakfast and started looking for something nice since my mom told me to get to office.

I finished getting ready and the driver took me to our office. We reached the office in 10 minutes. I texted my mom that I was at the entrance, so she told me to get to the 16th floor and meet her at the meeting room.

As I entered in, everybody started greeting me. It was fine until greeting but when they bowed at me, it felt so awkward because some of them actually looked older than me and they were still bowing.

I entered the elevator and got to the 16th floor. I looked around and saw a door with a name plate 'Meeting room'.

I entered inside the huge room with a huge desk filled with people.

What the hell. So many people? Oh god, everybody is dressed up so well and look at me, being the daughter of the CEO, dressed like an immature teenager.

As I entered in, everybody looked at me and for a moment I stood there frozen and rooted to the ground.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, that's my daughter Kim Y/n. Come on here Y/n" my dad called me over. I bowed to all of them at once where I stood and made my way towards my father.

The meeting was quiet boring as my father introduced me to all of them who were present. The one's who were present in the meeting were the share holders and the once who wanted to join hands with our company. When the meeting got over, few groups stayed which I suppose are the major share holders of the company.

My father finally took me to one of the groups which were surprisingly the Jeon's. My father told me that they were the major share holders and the company which was going to tie up with us after three months.

Finally everybody left and I stood there with my dad. It was already 1pm. I wonder how much longer I will have to be here.

"Y/n, let's have lunch together. Your mom will also be done with her work in a while."

"I would surely join you dad, but I already have plans for lunch. I am meeting a friend of mine." I said.

"Oh fine then. Let me show you around the company then. Ga ja" he said and took me around the company.

By the time we were done touring the company and meeting the department heads, my legs had completely tensed up and were in complete pain. I bid a good bye to my parents and took a seat in the car. Trust me it was heaven. The cool air from the air conditioner went inside my clothes, cooling my body and the feeling that I had as soon as I sat down it felt as if I were sitting after an eternity. It was already 2.15 when I left the company and Jungkook had already sent me the location which was 20 minutes away from our company, so I decided to meet him in the same clothes.

I reached the place after 25 minutes and it was nice, comfy and a small restaurant. I thought he would select some fancy rich restaurant but this boy really knows what I like, or at least we have the same kind of preferences. As soon as I entered in, the fresh aroma of sea fish filled me up and felt so homely. There weren't too many people just as I like and I looked around and saw a man at one corner looking at the phone and checking out the window, probably waiting.

---------------------------------------