30. Trip to Busan- Pt.2

"Babe, is everything alright?" I stood there frozen as I recognize this voice way too well. No way! He couldn't have just come here. Am I hallucinating? I did not dare to turn around.

"Babe? Is everything fine?" he stood beside me as he pulled me closer by my waist.

I turned to look at him and yes! He was actually here, right beside me. I wasn't hallucinating; I could feel his touch, his breath was hitting me.

"J-Jun-ngkoo-k? What are you doing here?" I stuttered, still not believing how he was here when he was in his house minutes ago.

"So Mr. Jeon is the new boyfriend I see?" Jackson interrupted our little, cute staring contest.

"Mr. Wang... you have come all suited up for a simple dinner? Were you up to something?" Jungkook asked without any hesitation. I squeezed his hands trying to calm him down. Jackson did not answer and just smirked and looked away.

"Jungkook-ah... What took you so long?" Taehyung joined us too. How can the situation get messier?

"So you knew he was coming and didn't bother to tell me?" I asked Taehyung with a raised brow. He simply winked at me and looked at Jackson.

"This was supposed to be a dinner with the pretty lady here and look who and all joined us." Jackson stood up from his seat too as he kept some bills on the table. I just glared at him.

"Y/n... it was really nice having you here for dinner tonight. I wished there were no one to disturb us" he finished as he glared at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Mr. Wang, I'd like to have a word with you after the shoot tomorrow." I said as I crossed my arms against my chest and looked down at the table.

"Sure, let's meet up for lun-"

"No... I'm sorry but we are just having a casual talk. No food, no dress up games and no physical contacts either." I finished as I looked him in the eye and glared at him. He looked at Jungkook and Taehyung who were now confused about what had happened earlier.

"I'll take your leave now. Have a good night." He bowed and left us.

*In Y/n's room*

The way back to our room was a complete silent journey. All three of us were pissed; Kook and Taehyung were angry on me and the Jackass, I was angry on them and the Jackass.

When Taehyung told Jungkook that we both were in the same room, Jungkook was even more pissed.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed now and looking out of the window whereas Jungkook sat on the couch and stared at the carpet.

*Author's POV*

20 minutes passed by and still none of them had decided to talk. After a few more minutes, Jungkook finally decided to break the silence between them,

"What did he do to you down there?" he asked looking furiously at Y/n. Y/n didn't even look at him.

"He did nothing Jungkook. You don't have to worry about it. I can handle it by myself." She said as she continued to stare at the people who were walking down the road.

"Y/n... Do you think of me as an imbecile? You think I don't understand what physical contacts mean? Are you freaking kidding me?" he stood from the couch as he neared Y/n. But Y/n had still not decided to look at Jungkook which made him get more pissed.

"Answer me. And why in the hell are you and hyung in the same room?" Anger had completely taken over Jungkook. He sat on the bed beside her and held her by the shoulders.

"Talk to me. What did that fucked piece of shit tell you?" he lifted her chin to make her look into his eyes, but this time he wasn't really yelling at her. He asked her softly, he knew how Jackson was; a freaking pervert.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow Kook. I need to rest now." Her tears ran down.

All this time, Y/n felt guilty for not listening to Jungkook. She was also not happy with the fact that he skipped all his work to just meet her and to make sure she was safe. The guilt had taken over her; it's because of her that he had to fly to Busan leaving all his work, it's because of her that he was angry.

As soon as he saw her tears, he knew she was hurt; he pulled her into his warm embrace and kissed the top of her head.

"I am sorry. I was a bit too harsh on you. It's just that I was worried about you. I'm really sorry Y/n"

"It isn't your fault so stop apologizing." She broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Okay, rest for now. I'll be right outside, call me if you need something. Okay?" he stood up from the bed and waited until she lay down. He pulled the blanket on her, "Good night sweet pea" he said.

Y/n's mind again flooded with Mingyu's thoughts. Jungkook was about to leave since Y/n didn't respond but just then, Y/n held on to Jungkook's wrist.

"Kook... I'm scared. Can you stay with me?"

Jungkook was, for a minute, in disbelief. He was getting to know more about her, more about her inner self, more about her true self...

He happily nodded as she scooted away a little to make space for him. Jungkook laid down comfortably, "Can I hold you?" he asked her before making a move. She didn't reply and instead did what Jungkook would have never expected; she pulled herself towards him and placed her head against his chest.

He blissfully held her tightly and whispered,"I'm here with you... Forever honey. I love you." Saying that he kissed the crown of her head and both of them fell asleep in each other's warmth.

--------------------------------

A/n:

Just a filler!

I was done studying for my Bio exam and thought of giving a visit to the WATTPAD city, and guess what? I ended up updating a new chapter here and with a slight confusion about PRIVATE TEACHER!

I love you all though <3