19. Kim Taehyung?

The next day I woke up early, got ready for gym and since it was cold outside I put on an oversized sweater on top and left. I told Mrs. Johnson to inform my parents that I would fetch Soul on my way back.

I went outside my house, "Good morning Ms. Kim"

"T-Taehyung?" Taehyung stood there in front of my car; I could tell he was still sleepy. He surely is a complete storage of cuteness when he's sleepy.

"You can go and sleep Taehyung. I can help myself to the gym." I said knowing he would literally jump on his bed and will fall asleep if given a chance.

"That's fine, I'll join you. I'm your personal sec-"

"Let's go. I don't want you to remind me about that every single time." I cut him off and walked past him and got inside the car. He joined me the next moment and we left.

We reached the gym and as expected and Taehyung was fast asleep in his seat. I didn't want to bother him by waking him up so I told my driver not to wake him up and wait here until I finish.

My routine was already coming to an end and I saw Taehyung looking at me through the mirror with his mouth gaped.

*Taehyung's POV*

As the bright sunshine hit my face, I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the bright lighting. I looked around and there was nobody in the car. I quickly got off the car and looked around the place, not so far away I saw the driver standing under a tree waiting in front of a huge building which I assume is the gym. I ran towards him and looked at the building.

"This is the same gym that me and my hyungs used to go to." I said to myself as I clearly remember coming to this place with all my hyungs and my dongsaeng.

I quickly ran upstairs and when I entered the place, all the memories of the fun we had hit me. I looked around and saw a few men; they were all looking at the same direction so I looked there too only to find my boss.

Her tiny figure drenched in sweat with her hairs a little messed up as a few strands of her bangs had come down on her face. She wore a grey sports bra with high waist black leggings. Beads of sweat kept flowing slowly on her back as she was doing her squats. I saw her through the mirror then at her back; she looked so perfect even at this time. I realized that I was staring at her with my mouth gaped as she stared back at me.

"Kim Taehyung?" she yelled as she turned around.

I flinched by the sudden reaction. "Y-Yes?"

She walked near me furiously but in a slow pace. As she neared me a guy blocked her way. They were quite close to me so I could clearly hear their conversation.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out after this?" The tall muscular man asked her.

"I'm sorry, I'm not finished yet." She replied sternly.

"I can help you if you want?" the tall man said, which made me burn in fury. I stormed my way towards them.

"I can help you with a slap on your face, do you mind?" she asked with her hands folded against her chest with a brow raised at him.

"Come on baby girl, don't act so tough" he freaking called her a 'baby girl' and he pulled her by the waist.

I pulled his arm away from her and pushed him by his chest. I went and stood in front of her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked him with fire in my eyes.

"Who the hell are you little guy?" he asked me back with a smirk as he tried to touch her again.