29. Trip to Busan- Pt.1

It has been a week since Jungkook and I started dating each other. We both told our parents and trust me they gave us the most shocking reaction; sooner or later they were gonna tell us about the marriage that they had had already planned for the both of us.

I was happy, I mean really very happy with Jungkook. I love the way he sends me morning text every single day, the way he doesn't care even if there were rumors on the media about me and Jackson having a relationship; that is because Jungkook and I haven't made any announcement to the media about our relationship. I love the way he gets jealous when Taehyung and Jimin oppa always get to stay by my side but he doesn't.

We go on cute dates now and then and Jungkook is super clingy which I find a lot very adorable.

After I had sent the mail to Jackson he replied to the next day and told me to join him. This time surely Taehyung had joined and Jackson seemed really pissed about that too.

Today we are leaving to Busan for a week. It was actually and four days business trip but Jungkook added three more extra days for us to enjoy. Today, only Taehyung and I were leaving with Jackson's team. The first two days we have the shoot with Jackson's team. The further two days we have a business meeting with some companies, so Jungkook and his officials as well as few of my officials will be joining us on the third day. Jungkook wanted to come with us today, but I told him not to. 

We were at the airport at present waiting for the flight to arrive. Taehyung and the rest of my team mates now know that I and Jungkook are dating and trust me Taehyung wasn't too pleased to hear that; I don't know why either.

I was talking to Taehyung about the next meeting that we have in Busan. After almost 15 minutes there was an announcement that the flight had arrived so we left. The journey was not long so I passed time listening to some songs.

We reached Busan by afternoon. It was after long years that I am coming back to Busan. A lot had changed and the place had become so much more beautiful than it was.

We reached the hotel that Jackson's team had already booked. I and Taehyung had to share the same room, but the room had two different bedrooms. We had a shoot in the evening so I took a quick tour of the room.

It was almost time for the shoot so I took nice shower and got ready with casual clothes. I was about to leave but then I had a notification from Jungkook. I hadn't called him when I landed because I'm sure he won't be pleased to hear that Taehyung and I are sharing the same room. I opened his snap chat message.

God!!!! He's the most adorable creature on this earth

I replied him back; I miss you too Kook, but we can meet each other in a day. I'll call you later. I've got a shoot now. Bye :)

He saw it but didn't reply. I shrugged it off and left to the shoot place with Taehyung.

The place was really huge; it was a huge building where we had our shoot today which was an individual shoot.