28. Date me. Please?

I was just typing a mail to Jackson about the deal when I got interrupted by phone's notification buzz.

** New message from Clumsy.

Clumsy: Hey, are you busy?

I smiled to the screen and replied to him.

Y/n: Maybe?

Clumsy: What do you mean?

Y/n: Just sending a mail to a client.

Clumsy: Is that client perhaps Mr. Wang?

Y/n: Well... you are smart >.<

Clumsy: *smirk emoji*

I hope you remember about the dinner. I'll pick you up at 7.

Y/n: Oh... Can I choose the place?

Clumsy: No, not today. Today I'm gonna take you somewhere nice.

Y/n: What do you mean? Wouldn't I choose a nice place?

Clumsy: I didn't mean that :(

Y/n: Yeah whatever Kook.

Clumsy: Kook? I like it.

Be ready at 7. Dress well, okay?

He likes it when I call him Kook? >.<

Y/n: Okay.

I quickly sent the mail to Mr. Wang and started getting ready; I took a quick shower, dried my hair and let it fall on my shoulder, did a cherry makeup look. I put on the red dress, choose a black ankle length boots. I was almost done but Jungkook called me.

"Yeoboseyo"

"I'm waiting outside. Are you done?"

"I'll be out in a minute." I said and hung up the call. I grabbed my grey overcoat since it was really cold outside and went out.

Jungkook stood there in front of his car; wearing a black overcoat on a white turtle neck sweater and black pants

Jungkook stood there in front of his car; wearing a black overcoat on a white turtle neck sweater and black pants. The cold wind brushed through his fluffy hair making him look more amazing than he already looked.

*Jungkook's POV*

I was waiting for her outside the gate and soon I heard the clicking of heels and the gate opened. Damn! She's gorgeous. The cold wind brushed through her hairs and messed it as a few chunks of her hair fell on her face. She finally looked at me and surprisingly a smile crept on her as she looked me head to toe.

"You look good today Mr. Jeon..." she said as she got closer "... as always" she completed. Trust me this beautiful women right here makes me go crazy always.