11.His Confession

Mingyu left waving me a good bye one final time.

I waited there for a few minutes thinking Jungkook would come, but the cold air was making it harder for me. I quickly ringed him and he picked it up as soon as it ringed for the 3rd time.

"Where are you?" was all that I could ask.

"Are you waiting for me?" he asked me without answering my question.

"Yes you idiot. Wherever you are you, can you come sooner cause it's freezing outside and I think I am going freeze any moment soon."

"On my way" he said and hung up the call.

My shirt was of a really thin material and it was doing no good for my body.

*Jungkook's POV*

They kissed each other and it was the hardest thing for me to witness so I left them. I went to the nearby café and ordered a coffee.

I was drinking my coffee when I got a call from Y/n.

When she told me that she was still waiting for me, I started rush out because it was really cold outside and it had been a while since she took off her coat. I ran to the place where we previously were standing and I could see her standing there rubbing her palms together and blowing them closely.

I took off my thick coat while I was running towards her and put it on her shoulders. She turned around completely startled. Her expressions softened as soon as she saw me. The next thing she did was completely surprising; she put on my coat, grabbed my hands and started rushing towards the parking lot.

"Where were you all this time?" she asked me looking back at me. Her eyes still carried pain and she was trying her best not to show them to me. Her cheeks were still stained with her tears.

"I- I went to take a pee" seriously Jungkook? That's the only word you could get.

She turned around and chuckled a little. "Where's your car?" she asked. Hearing that, I took her hands instead and started leading her to my car.

We got there in no time and we got in.

"I'm sorry to bother you but can you drop me by the nearest bar?" she asked me and I was startled by her question. Is she planning on drinking to hide her feelings?

"How about I join you for the drink?" I asked her back. I would surely not let her hang around alone in a bar at this hour knowing how hot this woman here is.. And moreover I needed some too to bury the feelings and emotions that had started growing towards her.

She nodded and I soon turned on the heater and drove us to the nearby bar.

The ride was silent and from the corner of my eyes I could see tears forming in her eyes but she was strong enough to hold them back.

We reached a small place and orders four bottles of Soju.

One bottle down and we both were fine.

Two down and still no words left our mouths.

Three down and she started tearing and seeing her cry it made all the alcohol that I had just gulped to be of no use.

Four down and there were more tears.

"Ahjumma, give us four more bottles please." She shouted. She wants to drink more?

The lady brought more Soju.

Five down and she started whining about me being rude which ended in both of us arguing.

Six down and there were more tears.

Seven down and this was the moment my heart started breaking into pieces. She started telling me about how she met Mingyu and how they fell in love. The disturbance that her story caused to my brain and heart, made me drink the next whole bottle by myself completely. She just sat there staring at me.

Next bottle down and something which I shouldn't have told her left my mouth.

"Y/n... now it's time for me to talk.

I saw you first at the airport when I was waiting for the flight and you were crying. I don't know why but the moment I saw your tears, I wanted to know the reason for those, I wanted to talk to you and be the reason to bring back a smile to your face. And then when you helped me, I couldn't take my eyes off of your features. And I don't know when but I fell in love. I fell in love with you, with your tears, your smile, your adorable laughs and your life. But when you told me you already have a boyfriend, my heart shrunk and I could feel my heart being squeezed. But I still didn't want to give up on you but you started ignoring me. I know you were ignoring me because of my rude behavior towards you but trust me it was only because of my heart. But... when I saw Mingyu and got to know about him, the way he talks about you always made me realize that you were in good hands.

But I don't know Y/n; I still don't want to give up on you. I still want to love you, protect you, tease you, piss you and stay with you."

I looked up at her and I saw her tears flowing down slowly.

"Saranghaeyo Y/n" tears left my eyes too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

I love you... Borahae!!! <3

Destined |JJK FF| ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara