12. Decisions

Y/n's POV

"Saranghaeyo Y/n" he said those words and the hot tears still kept on coming down. A tear rolled down from his eyes too. I don't know why I'm crying, it hurts when he is saying those.

I couldn't take it anymore; I gulped a whole bottle of Soju. He sat there in utter silence.

"Ahjumma four more please" he called the lady. She brought us four more bottles and Jungkook gulped a whole bottle of liquid too.

Right now I was drunk because the things that I told him next were something I told to nobody, not even Mingyu.

"Jungkook-ah, I- I don't know what you are going to think of this but I would literally give you my heart if I had one. I've always feared love the most.

I've always lost the people I've loved the most. First it was my grandmother, and then it was a boy in my school years. I loved a boy but it turned out that my best friend loved him too. She was my best friend; I didn't want to lose her for that boy who didn't even know me. But then I met with an accident, after that accident she stopped talking with me and I couldn't see the boy anywhere too. Then my family moved to Seoul, away from Busan. After the accident, the parents that I loved so much changed, they were more like controlling my life. Yet again I somewhere lost the parents who loved me.

And then I met Mingyu, at first I was afraid to lose him too, but something just happened and I accepted him. But, the way he is telling me about the feelings that he is having makes think back to all of these."

I don't even know why I told him these things but something about him always feels right. The next moment he was sitting beside me and pulled me into a hug. I didn't flinch, instead I hugged him back.

"I don't even remember how that boy looks, I don't remember how I had that accident, I don't remember anything" I cried harder until it was hard for me to breathe.

He started rubbing my back slowly and the sound of his heart soothed me. I pulled back from the hug and wiped my tears off. "Let's go back for now. You need to rest." I nodded and we left after paying.

We were walking towards his car, "Thank you Jungkook. I really feel a bit light now."

He stopped and, "You've always got me Y/n." he said and the next thing I know is that I passed out in his arms.

*Next morning*

I woke up inside a bright room, there were sun rays hitting my body which automatically brought warmth to my body. Then I realize this isn't my room. I get up with a horrible headache, this surely wasn't my room; my room had lesser and smaller windows, they were dark. But this is completely the opposite, just the way I always wanted my room to be. I look around and there was a tablet and a glass of water with note saying 'Have it'. I take the medicine and the next thing I realize is that my clothes are neatly folded and kept on the dresser, what the hell. Who changed my clothes? Where even am I? I was wearing somebody's shirt and swimming shorts.

Suddenly the door knob rotates and in comes Jungkook. A sigh of relief comes out. I open my mouth to ask him but he speaks first,

"You passed out on my arms yesterday and I didn't know where your house was and I could surely not take you to my parent's house so I brought you to my house. I didn't change your clothes, the maid did. I've put your phone on charge and also told your parents that you are with me. Mingyu's flight hasn't reached yet. Anything else?" he asked me. I shook my head. "I've already kept an extra tooth brush, so go freshen up and come down for breakfast after you are done."

I nodded and got off the bed. I was making the bed right and when I was done I saw Jungkook staring at me. "What?"

"My clothes look better on you." he chuckled and left the room. I shrugged it and went to wash up.

While brushing, all the scenes from the night before played in my mind.

Jeon Jungkook loves me. I told him about my childhood crush. Shit.

I washed up and went down in Jungkook's clothes. My clothes from the night were stinking completely of alcohol.

"Hey." How is he so normal around me after yesterday?

"Hi." I said taking a seat at the dining table. His house was pretty big, like why would someone living alone require such a huge house.

"I just made some pancakes, I hope you are fine with this." He said placing the pancakes and the maple syrup in front of me and he sat across me.

"I thought you had a maid to cook" he just smiled and shrugged off my question. I didn't bother and we both started eating.

After a while I asked him, "Jungkook... um... Yesterday... was that all true?"

"What do you mean?"

"The bar... the conf-fession that you made" I looked up at him.

"Yes... but you don't have to worry. Just assume nothing happened." He said and continued eating like as if nothing happened.

So he does love me for real?

"Um... Jungkook..." he looked up at me. "I think we should stop this."

"Stop what Y/n?" he said with a confused look.

"We should stop talking to each other, we need to stop seeing each other." I said even if knew it was going to be hard for him.

"What? But why?"

"Seeing each other will only make it harder for you Jungkook. And I don't want you to be hurt. Please move on. I'm not gonna leave Mingyu at any cost."

"But Y/n I-"

"No, please Jungkook. Thank you for everything but I can't see you hurting yourself because of me." I said getting up from the table and moving towards the door. Jungkook followed me.

"Y/n please... please, dont do this to me. Please" he said but I didn't listen to him and left. I had already sent my location to my driver and he was waiting in front of the gate. I looked back at Jungkook one last time and, "I'm sorry" a tear rolled down from his eyes, I got inside the car and left.

-------------------------------------------

A/n:

Aouch... My heartu...