2. Airport

"Hello my sweet pea"

"Mingyu-ah... why are you calling me again?"

I met Mingyu in my university. He was the only Korean student in our university with me and fortunately we were both in the same batch. Since we were both Koreans, we got along well. I mean probably too well because we are dating each other. Yes. We started dating in the mid of our first semester. I know it's a bit too early but can't help. We used to spend a lot of time together. He used to help me with my studies since I was a little bad in Chemistry.

He says that he fell in love with me the moment he saw me for the first time when our batches were allotted. I can't say the same because honestly ,I don't catch feelings for someone so easily.

It was during the winter, when we were in a café working on some assignments that I had started to like him. While we were walking back to my apartment, there was a family on the cold street playing music and dancing to entertain others and gain their attention so that they could get some money. Mingyu loves music, so we stood there listening to them. He told me to wait there and ran to the nearest restaurant and brought some food and hot coffee for the family. We both lent our over coats to them since it was pretty cold outside. It was a memorable day for us. The happiness that the kids had on their faces was so appealing to the heart.

"You both are going to make a great couple" the old woman said. Mingyu was about to tell them that we were not a couple but I stopped him. "Thank you so much." I held on to Mingyu's hand and looked at him. He was a bit startled by this. "Please stay safe" saying that we left that place.

The next day he proposed me and we were a couple. We weren't a lot very romantic since it was the first time for both of us. The most romantic thing that we did was a kiss on the lips. Ok, scratch that, just a peck on the lips. Between the both of us Mingyu was the clingy one, but i liked it when he was clingy around me>.<

When I told him about quitting the university, he begged me a lot to stay and continue my studies. He was even ready to talk to my parents about it. I was happy that he cared not just about me but also my dreams. I just hugged him tight and cried my soul out to him. I don't know but his embrace always helped me to cool down. Even when he dropped me off at the airport, he asked me to try one last time to talk to my parents and continue my studies but I refused knowing what would happen. I was almost near the checkpoint; he called me back again and gave me a peck on my lips that instantly made me smile, he again pecked me on the nose and told me not to cry unless it is in front of him. I nodded and pecked him one last time and left.

"Am I not supposed to check on my girl? Have you already started losing feelings for me?" He says with an adorable voice that automatically brought a smile on my face.

"Aigoo... you know I didn't mean that right? I asked you because you just saw me off at the airport."

"I know, I just wanted to check on you that's it."

"You know you shouldn't keep calling me right? It's going to make it harder for me to leave"

"Aw... my baby. Let me not hang the call at all instead so that you won't leave. I'm coming to see you in a week though"

"Hm..."

An announcement goes that the flight has arrived

"Mingyu-ah, my flight has arrived. I'll get going now. Please take care of yourself."

"Okay... You should take care too. Call me once you have reached Korea. I'm already missing you"

"I miss you too. I love you"

"I love you too sweet pea."

I hang up the call and start making my way towards the flight.

As I was walking towards my flight I see a man walking hurriedly towards the flight busy with his phone. He was in white shirt, black ripped jeans, black shoes and a mask. He was a Korean, blessed with beautiful doe eyes. Trust me he was a complete charismatic man.

He kept rushing and finally had a great fall

He kept rushing and finally had a great fall. He tripped because of his own legs, causing a twist in his ankle and probably would have sprained a bit more because of his shoes; so clumsy. I could see the embarrassment that popped on his face as soon as he started looking around at people. He tried standing up but as expected he failed. I decided to help him and lend a helping hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and lend him a hand.

He thinks a little then takes my hand.

God he is such a muscle pig. Damn he was incredibly heavy not to mention my lean figure. He tries to walk and successfully fails.

Being a medical student I had some medicines with me; I sprayed a medicine to his ankle as he takes his shoes off and plaster the area tightly to avoid any other serious movements. He looks at me wide eyed.

"I am a medical student so don't worry. This is should be fine by the time we reach Korea." I say sanitizing my hands.

I help him all the way to the flight. I ask for the flight attenders to help bring him up the stairs. Since they were helping him up the stairs I go in and take my seat.

Few minutes later an air hostess helps him to his seat which is beside me.

Shit. Why out of all the places does he have his seat beside me? Don't take me wrong, I would have liked it if he was sitting beside on a normal day, but right now I could break into tears any moment and I didn't want him to see me in a mess.

"We meet again" he says with a slight smile and takes his seat beside me.

"Yes. Coincidence maybe?" I tell him and turn towards the window resting my head.

"What's your name?" he asked out of the blue.

I just stared at him thinking he might be a player.

"Not for any wrong intentions young lady. You helped me and I couldn't even thank you for that. So, I'm not a player." He chuckled slightly.

Oh shit. Can he read minds? I smiled back at him.

"Kim y/n... and what's yours?"

"Ah... thank you so much Y/n"

"Well that's completely fine Mr...." I stared at him with my brows raised.

"Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook" he said portraying his cute bunny teeth with made his eyes vanish into crescent shapes.

God... so damn cute this man is.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Thank you for reading:)