36. I'm Territorial

We were going around looking for other members.

"Kim Y/n?" I turned around to face the owner of the voice. A boy, around my age stood there, he wasn't a Korean. I didn't recognize him but I had a strong feeling that I had already met him.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked him. He chuckled,

"I don't know but I surely know you. Remember the day you came clubbing with your friends in Florida? Sherlin's friends?"

"Omg... Josh?" I asked him and he chuckled at my reaction and we both hugged each other; I met him in Florida, once, when I went clubbing with my friends. That was the first time I went out to some place without Mingyu. Mingyu....

"Girl I thought you studied medicine to become doctor. Why are you even here?"

"That's a real long story Josh. You can just think I did this for my parents."

"And who is this handsome? Boyfriend?" he asked me looking at Taehyung.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, Ms. Kim's personal secretary." They both shook hands with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a personal secretary." Josh apologized and I on the other hand was soo impressed by Taehyung's English. He needs to speak more of that language.

"That's fine... you only met me once, when I was studying and was in America. Now, literally everything in my life has changed." I said and he simply nodded. "Since you are here too, you must be handling business too so why don't you join me? I'll introduce you to my team."

"Cool! Let's go." He excitedly said and placed his arms around my waist, pulled me a little close and whispered, "Don't mind, everybody here are walking around with their women and showing off, let me do it too since you look the best." I didn't have a chance to say no as he started walking, Taehyung simply followed us from the behind.

Since we still couldn't find my teammates Josh introduced me to his teammates, meanwhile Taehyung called the rest to know where they were. Josh and I were still talking with his teammates when all my charming and beautiful teammates came by.

"Holy hell, don't tell me you work with such good looking people." Josh looked at the handsome men and three beautiful ladies standing with Taehyung, his eyes widened and mouth parted a little.

"Well, I do." I chuckled and introduced them to him and his teammates.

After a long chat, he was about to leave. So he kissed me on my cheeks and I did the same to him which caught somebody's eyes as he pulled me away from Josh.

"What the-" I saw the person who pulled me, the person whom I had completely forgotten, Jungkook.

"Wow dude, what's wrong with you man?" Josh asked Jungkook, clearly irritated and angry.

"Um... Josh, this is Jungkook. His company-"

"I'm the boyfriend." Jungkook cut me off and Josh looked at me with clear amusement.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/n?" Josh asked me.

"Well, you never asked and I don't like to bring my personal life to my work life." I said, I wasn't expecting Jungkook to behave like this at all.

"I see, but somebody is jealous." Josh said as he looked at Jungkook and then wriggled his brows at me. God! Why is he being soo straight forward?

"Well Josh... I'm not jealous, I'm just territorial." Jungkook shot back.

"Okay... but we were just bidding goodbyes Jungkook" Josh chuckled and looked at me.

"This ain't America Josh, this is Korea and-"

"Guys that's just enough. We'll take your leave Josh and I'm sorry for whatever happened." I looked at Josh with puppy eyes and he just gave a reassuring smile and left.

"So guys, let's go have lunch." I turned and changed the topic.

"Ms. Kim... I was longing to say this, you look amazing." Dahyun said and they rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, but let's go around for now."

"Excuse us guys. We'll be back in a minute; you guys can wait for us by the buffet." Jungkook said and gave everybody a nod but I wasn't gonna spoil my mood because of him.

"No. I'm hungry and I really haven't met with any much people. We can always talk later Jungkook." I told him and walked forward with all the oppas looking at me with shock.

All of them followed me except for my angry muscle pig. We met a lot of other people too and socialized with them. Finally we went for lunch, enjoyed ourselves. The event got over by evening and we all moved back to our hotel.

Jungkook was still angry the whole time and didn't even come with me for the ride. He didn't even look me when we were together while talking to our share holders who had also been there. I knew he was mad but we had already discussed about not mixing our personal and work lives together, but the way he introduced himself and the way he claims me to be his belonging is not the way I want our relationship to be.

Love is not telling your partner to dress the way you want them to dress, it is not ruling over the other person, both the parties are not each other's belonging's to claim them from others. Love is not a serving, it is the mutual feelings and emotional connectivity that both of them need to have. You don't always have to listen to your partner and do something you don't wish to. It is the most complicated feeling that ever exists and you can't expect it to always be on the happy and enjoyable track, you need to face the bitter track also and make sure you get through it together.

Jungkook is the possessive and sensitive type and has a lot of anger issues. I don't want him to change for me because if that does happen, I might loose the person I've loved. I just want him to have a little patience and think calmly before reacting. Let's just hope we get through this stupid situation.

I don't want to loose him and I'm not going to loose him, maybe?

---------------------

A/n:

Maybe? Is something gonna go wrong between them?