Heartaches and Heartbreaks

Every time I feel like I've found the right one...

"Tichey... You were right. Again." I said depressed. "What happened this time Kristyn?" Tichey said sympathically. "Daquan and I broke up" "For how long this time?" "I'm for real this time Tichey! He broke up with me! But see the thing is, this is just my favorite part, he had a girlfriend" "Yeah Kristyn I know, you" "No, besides me! For the past 2 in a half weeks" "OMG are you serious Kristyn?" "Yes very!" I said fighting back tears. "How could he Tichey? All the stuff I've put up with? The constant lies, the discet? But that ain't his fault! It's mine for being so damn stupid. I should've been left!" "Kristyn no stop it! You're not stupid, you fell for the wrong guy. Don't give him the satisfaction of getting you down. You're going to find the right one." "Yeah I hear you Tichey. But I'm not looking for him. I always fall for the wrong ones and I'm tired of it. Fuck him and any other dudes out there like him!" "Kristyn? You ok?" "G'Night Tichey. I'll talk to you in the morning. I really don't want to continue this conversation and don't tell momma neither. I don't want to hear her lectures. Not tonight." I walk up the stairs to my big room. To my big empty bed. To lie their and reminiscence on all the great time Daquan and I had. Every memory that I have breaks my heart a little more. And it seems Pandora insists on putting me deeper in my feelings. As I roll over to fall asleep my phone rings. Who could it be at 11:57? I know this number. "Hello?"