S.O.S

After leaving the hospital Chey was real quiet. And that wasn't normal at all. "Chey... Is everything alright? Is everything okay? You haven't said a word since we left the clinic" "I don't know" "What do you mean you don't know?" "Nothing." "You sure?" "...yeah" Chey says blandly faking a smile. I knew it was something she wasn't telling me but that conversation is not one to have in front of Marcus. As we pull up to the house I see Mom's car in the garage. "Well Mom's home. I guess this is as good of a time than any..." Marcus looks at me nervously. "Come on Marcus..." I say opening the door. Marcus and Chey gets out of the car and follows behind me. On the walk in I say a prayer in my mind. "Father give mother the understanding and compassion to accept this. Amen" I walk in the house. "Kristyn! I got great news for you! Guess who called? Never mind that would take to long! Valley State! They offered you a full academic scholarship! And a partial scholarship for cheerleading! Your dream school! Are you excited?!" I look back at Marcus and at Chey. I look up at Mom and Kyle and how happy they are. And I dropped my head. Valley was my dream school but it was 500 miles away and I can't do cheerleading anymore anyways. I knew this would disappoint them tremendously. "You don't look excited Kris" Kyle says trying to figure out what's wrong. I burst in tears and bury my head into Marcus' chest. Mom and Kyle runs over to me. "What's wrong baby?" Mom asks rubbing my back. "You can tell me. What is it?" I pull myself out of Marcus' chest and face Mom. It was complete silence for a few minutes. Marcus wraps his arms around me tightly. "Ms. Stewart... I... We... Kristyn---" I cut Marcus off. "I'm pregnant Momma." Mom looks at me for a long time. I look over at Kyle and I could literally see the anger building up. "What the fuck Marcus!" Kyle yells out punching the wall. "You got my sister pregnant?! That wasn't in the plan!" He starts walking towards Marcus. Mom grabs Kyle by the arm. "What plan Kyle?" I asked confused. "I'm going out Momma. I'll be back." Kyle grabs Mom's keys and leaves. The grip Marcus has on me loosens. "Momma.." I say weakly with tears in my eyes. "Momma I'm sorry." I reach out and grab her by her arm. She yanks back and goes to her room. I hear the door lock. "Momma! Please talk to me!" I yell out. But it's no use. Mom won't answer me. I cry for a few minutes. I knew it wasn't going to be easy to tell them. But I never imagined how hard it would be. I pull my phone out and call my best friends. "Yall... I'm gone be okay... Yeah... Can Yall meet me somewhere?... I got to tell Yall something... thank you... bye" As hard as everything is now. I know somehow my friends can make it better. "Marcus I'll call you later." "You want me to go with you?" "No. Go home. I.. I just need a few minutes." ".... I love you." "Love you too." Marcus leaves. "Come on Chey. You drive." I toss her the keys and we leave to meet our friends. On the way to our hangout spot all I could think about is if my mom would ever forgive me.

😋👋🏽💕💕💕 A/N
Hey y'all! I know it's been a while. But I'm back. Lol stick with my book. It's going to get even better. Tell me what you think "the plan" was 👀💁🏽 vote for my book and be active please. Thank Yall 😘😘😻