Wtf Did I Just Do

Marcus's POV

"SHIT!" "What nigga?" "The phone was on!" "With who? WITH WHO?" "Yo sister..." "How much did she hear?" "I don't know man. Enough of it." "Damn!" "I know man!" "Call her and see what's up. I'm gone go home and try to fix this." Kyle leaves. I sit on the couch. I started thinking to myself. Like damn man! How stupid could I be? Ain't shit I can say to change it. I ain't mean half the shit I said but I couldn't cross Kyle. I was too deep in the shit to turn back now. I really do love Kristyn. It wasn't on the level it was now back when I first started talking to her. It was just a job to me. But I started catching feelings for her and I couldn't shake them. I can't imagine my life without her in since then. And now I just know she ain't gone want shit to do with me. I sit on the couch a while longer. Thinking how the fuck do I fix this. After 20 minutes I call her. "Baby let me explain" "No bitch this Tee. Don't fucking call her no more. You Daquan and Kyle ain't got shit to say to her! You lightskinned bastard! How could you do this to the mother of yo child! Fuck outta here with that baby shit." "Tee lemme tell you what happened--" she hung up on me. Damn man. That means she had to hear all of it. I sit on the couch holding my head for a while. I know what the fuck I'm gone do! I hop off the couch and jump in the shower. I'm about to go see Kristyn.

Kristyn's POV

I stand there shocked. And so is my friends. They give me a comforting look but they don't say anything. Nothing they say can make me feel any better about what I just heard. I began to cry. But not just cry I break down. "No you don't. Not here. Come on baby." Chey says grabbing me by the arm and putting me in the car. Tee sits on the seat beside me and holds me in her arms. I cry loudly on her shoulder. Jay and Lay trail behind us on the way to Jay's house. It's like a 15-20 minute drive from where we are now. And I cry every minute of it. Until I catch a headache and no other tear falls from my eyes. Just as were pulling up my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket to find its Marcus. I was just about to decline when Tee takes the phone out of my hand and answers. "No bitch this Tee. Don't fucking call her no more. You Daquan and Kyle ain't got shit to say to her! You lightskinned bastard! How could you do this to the mother of yo child! Fuck outta here with that baby shit." She hangs up the phone. "You don't need anymore stress on you. I got it." She wipes the tears off my face. "And you're going to stop this crying too. Let that be the last tear you drop for Marcus. If he couldn't tell how amazing you are then that's his loss. And just think. This baby you're carrying is going to love you unconditionally no matter what. Even if you're a big ass cry baby." We both begin to laugh. We pull into Jay's drive way. "Come on Yall. My parents are gone on some kinda trip. They won't be here for the rest of the week. Feel free to stay as long as you like." We walk into the house and into Jay's room. We watched movie after movie after movie. We didn't talk about the situation. Nothing was said yet I felt at ease. Being with my bestfriends and sister made me so calm. My life may have been a wreck at this moment but I know they got me through whatever. My phone vibrates and flashes. I look down. It's from Mom.

👨‍👩‍👧Ma Dukes: Kyle was in an accident. It's bad