"Kris gimme the icepack." You smiled cutely before snatching it and putting it as fast as you can in your forehead causing you to flinch on the impact. D.O. could only smirk while watching you, Kris approached you before smiling.

"Careful. Harsh icepacks hurts more than sharp knife." Won't deny but it somehow sends you goosebumps just by hearing it.

After all, they are Mafia members though. Not to mention but Mafia Group Leaders.

"So what actually happened to Sehun?" Sadness lingered on you when you remembered your memories with him. "He forgot about everything."

"Don't cry once again. Your eyes are swollen." D.O. shook his head disappointingly.

"I can't help it. He just leaves me hanging like this." You sighed, already experiencing heartache once you get back.

Baekhyun appeared, standing beside you. "Sehun was actually operated but we didn't got to tell you about it." He started making you shut your eyes. "Yup, its because of your condition too. We can't risk you too."

You facepalmed, internally cursing about your condition. "Luck isn't really on my side huh?"

"I guess its on our side," Baekhyun leaned closer making you scoot back. "Because we're lucky to have you."

You weirdly glanced at him while Kris choked on his own saliva. D.O. aggressively slammed the knife in the chopping board as if he's cutting the most hateful thin that ever layed.

Baekhyun didn't care, wasn't threatened one bit and instead get back on his normal position. "So as what I was saying, Sehun needs to be operated. Because his brain has this thing called blood clotting? And they had to operate his brain."

You dropped your icepack in complete confusion. D.O. quickly grabbing on it and putting it back in your palm. "Really?"

"When Sehun wasn't responding, his brain was damaged severely that the doctors offered for operation. It was luckily successful. Sehun was quick to recover but his injuries aren't so we are still paying attention until now. We never knew if one of his brone is falling apart, that was a joke." Baekhyun sighed. "After they operated his brain, he woke up and doesn't remember his name or anything. So its been about two months since his operation and we stayed there for a whole month for his recovery."

"The doctors said it was part of the side effects after brain operation." Kris explained. "It's called short term memory loss. Well they also call it post-traumatic amnesia."

"How will his memories regain?" You pouted sadly.

D.O. comfortingly tapped your head. "He will probably remember you after some few days or weeks. They said its a rare case for someone to have this memory loss for months so we keep on hoping that Sehun will be able to remember everything."

"Did he forget about you too?" You asked with wide eyes in full curiosity.

"Well yes. I'm not sure if he has a clue about us now but one thing for sure is that he doesn't remember who we truly are." Baekhyun shrugged. "He's being distant and cold. He doesn't trust us. That idiot."

"And you won't believe!" Suho suddenly jumped in the conversation making you slightly jolt on your seat. He just pops out of nowhere to join the conversation. "He freaking sleeps in his room! Alone! Haha!"

You nodded at Suho before watching him leave. You furrowed your brows. "He just jumped in the conversation to tell us that?"

"He's the most happy and proud that Sehun can sleep alone because Sehun always pull him to sleep here together." Kris grinned. Oh, you won't forget about that fact. "I know somewhere in Suho misses that memory though. Sehun is a big guy now."