fifty ninth

a/n first before anything (lol):
i can't thank you all individually but y'all names be appearing in my notifs and makes me smile after the tough day. im so thankful for the votes and especially for the comments when you guys be making a meme about this story, im grinning like an idiot.

and you guys seem to like Suho's scene the most. i mean who wouldn't! after his solo, we're all freaking whipped for the leader who's jokes are.. not.. bAd.

i also have to say something at the end of 60th chapter. thanks for staying tuned! love y'all.

without further ado, this is chapter 59th. (can't believe I've reached more than 8th chapters like my draftsㅠㅠ and its all because of you guys.)

chapter fifty nine.

"I'm fine, Xiumin." You giggled but the mentioned guy didn't seem to care. He kept rummaging thru the plastic bag where the boys had brought.

After the long night, the sun has finally and rose and you're feeling better compared last night.

The twelve guys decided to stay at your room and at this moment, Xiumin's being over reacting trying to give you what you wanted to eat.

"What do you want to eat? Apples, Banan-- wait, here's what Kyungsoo cooked for you. What else do you want to eat?" He asked worriedly.

You giggled and pointed at the apple before taking a bite. "You?"

Wait what?

Xiumin stopped on his tracks and so did you. A sly smirk grew on his face and he intentionally showed his muscles by holding on the railings of your bed tightly. "Me?" Despite his manly features, his voice sounded like someone doing aegyo.

"I m-mean how about y-you, what do you want to eat?" You quickly cleared.

Xiumin chuckled and caressed your head. "You?" He leaned closer to kiss your forehead and whisper to you, "And I literally mean it."

"Okay, enough with the flirting." Suho appeared behind Xiumin. Your brows raised and scoffed internally.

Says the one who kissed the shit out of me just to make me stop crying. You thought.

Suho walked closer on your direction and suddenly passed you a high class phone. "The contacts of the people in the building are already saved." Suho passed you the black phone and as soon as you opened, the lockscreen revealed EXO's logo. You gave him a questioning look but he just chuckled. "You're EXO's property after all."

"I'm not--"

"Shhh." Suho hushed you and proceeded on giving his members some foods. Xiumin left to ask some food as well. "Just tell me if you need help about then phone. We never know! It's been a while since you've used it. You're too used that you don't have phone so everything will turn different now."

"I'm not an old lady." You defended.

"I was just suggesting! Because you might be like me." Suho smiled.

"An old lady?" Baekhyun teased.

Suho shook his head. "I was too used that you're here, so everything will be different if you disappear."

The room was filled with some disgusted noises from the members and a giggle from you.

You scrolled through the contacts and confirmed that everyone in EXO's building's contacts were saved. Even Eunwoo is included. You then checked the gallery to change your wallpaper even if its default but your forehead wrinkled to see there are already pictures in the camera roll.