twenty fifth

chapter twenty five.

You wake up feeling refreshed like ever before. You yawned as finally sitting up with a fresh smile around your face.

"Good morning," You jolted up seeing Chen standing at the door.

"Good morning." You greeted back while you scratched your eyes.

"Tss, I'm the only person who have you Good Morning back even if Suho got you sleep on his bed." Chen smirked. He shrugged proudly as if it was the greatest achievement before smiling. After the four of them yelling and shouting and a furious D.O. trying to chill them, you dozed off and they couldn't do anything but let the leader win. "Breakfast is ready."

"I'll just get ready.." You muttered sleepily before falling back on bed. "By the way, where's Suho?"

"They are all back at the place to check in any of Seventeen's danger, Tao, Xiumin and me were the only people left with you today." Chen gulped his last drop of coffee before shrugging. "Stand up, my princess."

"That endearment is so weird." But you liked it.

Chen rolled his eyes with a smile. "Sure sure. Weird but makes your cheeks flush red."

"Can you all stop being flirty in the morning?" Tao grumbled with his bedhead and a grumpy voice.

Chen gave him an unamused look and smirked. "Says the flirt!"

You grinned watching the two flirts fighting who the hell is the flirt.

.

.

.

"It tastes good!" You gave Xiumin a thumbs up as he watch you with anticipation. He cooked a meal only for you and gave the other two members only an egg and told them to fry for themselves. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'm full watching you," He smiled softly, unexpectedly. "And watching this two fry their own eggs miserably."

"Yah!" Chen's random yell will never be ending. Tao immediately covered his ear and glared. "What?!"

"Stop yelling!"

"But you're also yelling!"

Tao rolled his eyes and stood up. "You yelled first!"

Xiumin sighed as if it was tiring just watching the two. "Do you want to see the balcony later? I can show you after you're done eating."

"That's a good idea." You agreed and you tried eating as fast as you can. After eating you, Xiumin didn't let you drink the water properly as he pulled you away while wiping off some drops from the water you have just drunk.

"Wow.." Was the only word you muttered as the cold morning air welcomed you. The view was on top of a hill so standing at the balcony views the city. Everyone can already be seen busy in a distance.

You knew why their house was up in here, because they are Wanted Mafia members and even if someone finds out, they won't be able to do anything or they will risk their life. You could see the cars started moving along.

"At the rooftop, you can see on the other side the sea." Xiumin stated.

You forgot that there's an elevator inside their house so it's not impossible to have more than two floors.

Wow, they're rich as hell.

"Am I allowed to go there?"

"Of course, you can go there anytime." He smiled. It became more attractive as the air blew his hair softly.