seventh

chapter seven.

Will the boys pull out some spell for you? Wait, that's old fashioned.

What if.. they'll threaten you and you'll be scared this time?

You shivered into two ways crawling inside your mind after hearing what the middle aged woman said. Could it be possible? You can't be tied up with them.

You have dreams for yourself and for your family. You want moments with your friends. Will that even be possible?

Walking while staring blankly infront the path, the boys noticed your behaviour. They expect that you'll find the sharpest knife to cut off the chains or run until you find an exit.

The opposite was happening.

Everyone, except Lay was staring at you. The guy simply sighed before smirking to himself. "She's spacing out?"

"Why is that?" Luhan raised both of his brows, interested about Lay's way of reading people.

Among all of them, when having new recruits, Lay was the one they like the most. He is manipulative. He show only his soft and quiet sides. Only the boys knew that behind those are his ability to guess someone's emotion which are often accurate.

Not that having powers. Like reading people through body gestures or the emotions that can be seen in their eyes. This is why he's assigned to talk to people about the business.

"She's overthinking about what's happening right now, obviously." Lay released a sigh before stealing your wrist. You finally got yourself back and stared at him holding your wrist. "We all get to our places. I'll bring her to the studio first."

"Good, good." Was all Suho the Leader can say after being caught off guard on your behaviour.

Without any words, Lay pulled you away and all you could was to let him do it since it wasn't harmful though it's against your will. You're mentally weary and couldn't function physically.

"Where am I?" You grunted after being pushed inside an air conditioned dark room with some tools on it. Lay followed behind you before he sat at the black couch laying beside the transparent doors.

"You're at the gym, dark mode." The guy smiled, his dimples showing as well as his charms overflowing. "Have a seat while we wait for Sehun."

"Sehun?" You quickly turned your head around him before seating beside. "You're seriously letting me meet him?"

"Like we both have a choice." Lay tilted his head at you, examining your frowning face.

You felt his stare getting intense but ignored it. "That guy hated me so much, you guys want me dead?"

"You can't escape him anyway and you'll keep meeting him. By the way, he really changed though." Lay chuckled before laying his head back at the couch. "He never hated a girl that much. He's much of a player, but not as bad as Luhan."

"Ah, then I'm sorry not sorry for my existence!" You almost yelled but luckily kept your cool.

"That's good, don't be. It's only Sehun who hates it, but not me." Lay smiled sheepishly before catching a glance at you.

You felt somehow flustered on what he said so you quickly looked away to avoid his gaze that gets deeper everytime he try to look at you.

The door flung open causing you to jolt up in your seat. Lay laughed silently after witnessing it. He shook his head and stood up to meet the person who dramatically opened the door.

"Hey, Sehun- Where's Jongin?" Lay scratched his head while looking around.

"There's a problem, we need to talk outside." Sehun said it calmly but there was fire in his eyes. He went inside to check you. "You, stay here."