seventy fifth

i finally finished a story :')

bUt don't worry! you better read a/n below after this! be happy!☹🤧 and this chapter is longer than usual. enjoy!

- author.

chapter seventy five. [ F I N A L E ]

"Y/N got shot."

"Oh shit!" Tao cursed, dropping his gun.

"Where is she?!" Luhan immediately crawled, joining the room where his other members are.

"We shouldn't have left her with Jaepil!" Kris frustratingly said.

"I can't do this, I'm not participating anymore." Lay shook his head, giving up his weapons.

"Who do you think will keep doing this even after Y/N got shot?" Suho worriedly said, crouching down. "I better check her."

"We all better." D.O. followed behind the leader.

Everyone did a line with Suho leading infront as they all crouched as fast at they can towards your place.

Your eyes widened to see the twelve guys looking for you. "Yah! What the hell are you all doing?!"

"There she is." Chanyeol sighed in relief.

"Isn't it obvious? We're no longer participating because you're no longer here!" Sehun spat.

"It's just paintball for Pete's sake!" You yelled, the distance forcing you to shout for them to hear. "Watch out!"

They immediately scattered when Jisung tried shooting one of them. You watched how they suddenly turned competitive after that minor inconvenience.

You scoffed, wiping the beads of sweat in your forehead. "No longer participating, my foot."

Yup. Almost everyone decided to join the paintball training. It was fun and only five among the girl's team managed to survive. Well, it's now only four since you tragically got shot.

The game lasted for thirty minutes until EXO decided to end it. It was funny to see how NCT takes it serious, aiming and planning seriously while EXO shoots whenever they wanted to.

The whole game was fun.

Seventeen didn't participated at all except for Mingyu and Jeonghan. They are surprisingly good and just in between fooling around and getting serious.

Well, EXO turned into wild beast seeing how you cheered for the two members of Seventeen. You didn't mean to make them feel whatever they are feeling though. You just thought how cool the two was.

Astro was all dorky that they only last fifteen minutes in the field. None of them took it seriously and you just chuckled to yourself while hearing them one by one got eliminated. That's the typical highschool boys you know.

After that physical activity Lay suggested for everyone to relieve stress, it was finally rest time. The sun shone while your lunch was being served.

Despite being weary, you can't help but to smile widely seeing EXO finally eat with his co-members. They are finally open eating with other people and it makes you happy.

"What do you want?" Kai referred to the meals infront of your eyes while sweeping his hair back. Your jaw dropped, his perfection showing when he did that. A smirk appeared on his face when he noticed your fascinated expression. "So.. do you still want to cheer for Jeonghan and Mingyu?"

"Nope." You looked away, gulping your own saliva.

Kai suddenly held your chin and harshly made you look at him. "Say it while looking in my eyes."