special chapter #2

[ s p e c i a l c h a p t e r 2 ]

You laid comfortably in your bed, scrolling through your phone while eating chips beside you. The airconditioner is in maximized level as you watched compilation of funny videos. It was a total mood.

And by the bed, I meant your room in EXO's building. They provided your own room and you decorated it with a lot more effort than you did in decorating your room in your own home.

The dood fluttered open, showing a tired Luhan. "So you're here all the time?"

"Mmm. I just wanted to sleep." Luhan's brow raised, his eyes landing on the chips around you and your phone playing in a low volume. You quickly hid it under the blanket. "Yes.. sleep.."

"Mrs. Yoon called us and said to check on you because you didn't attend school." Luhan crossed his arms. "Because you're sick. That's what you're excuse letter says that Mrs. Yoon didn't even write."

"Oh.. but I really am." You faked a cough, hoping Luhan would buy it.

He kicked the door closed before walking  your direction. His tired eyes looking up at you. "Why don't you want to go to school?"

"Who doesn't?" You innocently asked, putting away the chips so Luhan can have a spot.

"I'm serious, Y/N. You ditched your school with a fake letter." Luhan really looked serious while sitting beside you. He laid his warm palm on your forehead making you smile softly. "You're not even in a high temperature."

"Don't scold me." You pouted watching how Luhan slump in his seat.

"I'm not scolding you." Luhan groaned. He really is serious.

Usually, he'd support you into things like this. But Luhan suddenly turned serious.

You wanted to argue with Luhan since anyone could tell that he is scolding you. But seeing him this tired made you retrieve your plan.

You instead smirked internally before leaning at him, catching him in surprise. You rested your chin in his chest before pouting. "You are scolding me."

"W-What are you doing?" He breathed, his chest heaving.

"Don't be mad at me." You continued to act cutely despite the thought of being embarrassed for the whole week.

"I-I am not.." Luhan trailed off. "There's no need for you to act that way."

You pouted, not intending to be cute but being sulky. You pulled away and sit upright. "Yeah right. You hate making me do this aegyo thing. Ah, whatever. I don't like doing it anyway." You mumbled.

Luhan's tired expression change into amused one. He softly held your hand which you swatted away.

Luhan chuckled, forcing you to look at him by gripping softly on your chin. "That's not like it. I might just do something when you pout."

"Excuses." You scoffed.

Luhan shook his head. "I really might."

"Like what?"

"Like kissing." Your eyes widened on how straightforward he is. Luhan smirked to see your flustered expression. "Well, anything you do makes me want to kiss you anyway."

Dude- You flinched when he hovered above you. I- Am- Not- Okay-

Suddenly, his phone rang. You took that as an opportunity to roll on the other side, burying your face into the soft cloth that covers the bed. Your cheeks melted in embarassment while Luhan only chuckled, petting your hair.