fifty third

chapter fifty three.

"Make a wish!" Miss A passed the cake towards Suho for him to hold it.

Suho was just about to refuse but you elbowed him in his ribs making him force a smile and hold it. Jaepil closed her eyes and made a wish before finally blowing the cake. Suho wasted no time and put it down.

"Okay, its time to party!" You yelled causing a lot of cheers, and Jaepil has the loudest.

It was a fun party. You've got to be friends with some guests in there and even some trainess that Miss A invited. It's good that EXO are distracted into talking with NCT that's why they don't have the eye to watch you closely.

"Eunwoo, can you introduce me to Y/N?" Eunwoo's co-trainee suddenly sat beside him.

Eunwoo was eating peacefully some grilled meat when he dropped his chopsticks. "Do it yourself."

"You won't punch me right? Any of the EXO members will not punch me right?" He assured. Eunwoo didn't answer and just glared at him. "Okay fine, I'll do it."

He watched his co-trainee approach you. You were a little busy conversing with Lucas that you didn't notice him.

Eunwoo was eyeing him closesly until he gave up.

He stood up and stomped towards your direction. His co-trainee watched Eunwoo in horror since he's plastering a stern expression.

Eunwoo held your wrist that interrupted you from talking to Lucas. Lucas patted your back as a farewell which you returned. Your brows raised and smiled politely. "Oh, hi. Do you need anything?"

"I want to introduce you.. actually no. He wants me to introduce him to you.  He's my co-trainee and his name is.." Eunwoo trailed off while squinting his eyes at his co-trainee beside him. Both you and the man watched Eunwoo struggle to remember something he didn't know in the first place. "His name.. is.."

"Lee Dongjoo. I'm Lee Dongjoo." Eunwoo was embarrassed but he managed to nod at you.

"Yes, Dongjoo."

"It's nice meeting you." You smiled as the both of you did a handshake.

Eunwoo pulled Dongjoo after it and went back into his peaceful meal.

"I didn't know you don't know my name! Wow." Dongjoo suddenly blurted beside him.

"I don't know any of your name." He smiled sheepishly. While eating, Miss A suddenly passed by him and put another grilled pork on his table. "Uhm.. I'm already full?"

"You're probably not. Eat up, Eunwoo-ssi!" Miss A politely smiled before passing by other tables to do the same. Eunwoo was left staring at the pork Miss A had given him.

"If you don't want this, I will eat it instead." Donjoo blurted while getting it from his table. "Miss A is so kind. I hope I can still be with her after I'm an official member of this place."

"What do you mean?" Eunwoo turned to him.

Dongjoo sighed while munching. "I mean, Miss A isn't as skilled as a Mafia, originally she isn't a Mafia member that's why I'm scared she'll be harmed by the bad guys and she won't be able to save herself." He nodded to himself. "She's so kind."

Eunwoo played with his chopsticks. "I'm wishing the same," He sighed while looking at Dongjoo. "She's kind."

And this time, he mean this words.

.

.

.

It's about 10 PM since Jaepil decided to end the party with the guests. She made you, Eunwoo, and EXO stay. Although she also wanted for Taeyong and members to stay, they still have to prepare for tomorrow's training and as for Miss A, she need sleep. Although Eunwoo wants to go down too, he still knows he have to come with you.