seventy second

chapter seventy two.

"Sehun?" You frowned.

"How.. How did you know my name?" His eyes widened. "Are you a trespasser? I never saw you before."

"Trespasser.. Did you just call me.." You shut your eyes, wiping a tear sliding down before slowly looking up at Sehun who's looking at you with complete confusion. "You rascal.."

"What-"

You started punching him in the chest repeatedly as you scream in frustration. "How dare you pull pranks at me? At this moment?"

"Pranks?" Sehun scoffed, suddenly gripping on your wrist and banging you on a wall. Well, too hard that it hurt your back. "Are you taking advantage to me when I said my heart is beating for you?" You flinched when his grip in your wrist tightened.

He really.. He really don't remember me. You thought. Your eyes looked up in an enraged Sehun looking down at you. He wouldn't do this to me.

"Sehun, it hurts." You tried pulling your hand down.

"Hey!" Luckily, Kris was still there. He quickly run for the both of you and held Sehun in his collar before pushing him away. "Y/N, you okay?"

"Yes." You massaged your wrist while feeling numb just by looking at the man who forget everything about you.

"You get hurt?" Kris turned to Sehun.

Sehun shrugged his member's hand off him. "I'm okay. I'll be in my room."

Kris raised his brow. "Are you sure? Make sure to tell me if somewhere hurts."

"Thank you for your kind treatment but let me go." Sehun sassily said, leaving the two of you.

You didn't know what to feel but you know, for sure, its still the same Sehun.

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun was currently away and ever since you realized he doesn't remember, you've been whining for hours for them to tell but they hadn't meet you the whole day since they are busy and you do understand them since it been months after the great disaster between EXO and your father happened.

So you instead used your time crying at Jaepil's room until Kai came to fetch you and lead you back at their room.

"Sehun doesn't remember me!" You whined, sitting at the high chair while watching D.O. prepare for foods. Kris calmly passed you an ice cube. "No. I have no time for that. I need to know why Sehun-"

"No. You'll know after you put icepack on your forehead." Kris protested, putting it close at you but you swatted his hand away. Kris looked at you in disbelief. "D-Did you just ignore Wu Yifan's hand?"

"Tell me, please!" You frowned.

D.O. raised his brow at you and started cutting on some ingredients. "After you put the icepack from Yifan."

"But I need to know first." You whined once again.

D.O. suddenly started cutting the vegetables too hard that it made louder sounds than usual. His eyes glanced on the knife that suddenly felt like it was shining on your eyes.

Kris smirked as he played with the icepack. "Hey Kyungsoo, that knife is a really sharp thing, right? You just bought it earlier?"

"Yes-"