fifty fifth

chapter fifty five.

Eunwoo remained staring at the ceiling for a while. It was like he was catching his breath. His gaze was still blurry as if his head was floating and his whole body felt numb, making him incapable to move.

The twelve members looked at him cautiously. Suho nervously scratched the back of his head. "Is.. waking him up.. too much..?"

"Probably." Luhan crossed his arm.

"Shall I call the doctor?" Sehun suggested, a little bit worried, well let's say he told himself that he's not that worried after seeing Eunwoo's condition. "I think I should call the doctor."

"Yes, right now." Xiumin responded.

He was just about to turn his back when a grip held his forearm. The room was filled by surprised expression from the members. Sehun touched his bottom lip while seeing Eunwoo slowly try to move his body.

"I did not say Y/N's name but he still responded, that's good to hear." Sehun mockingly said earning a nudge from D.O. while a thumbs up from Kris on the other side.

"Eunwoo, can you hear us?" Suho mumbled, waving his hand infront of Eunwoo's face.

"He won't wake up if he doesn't." Kai innocently said. Stifled laughters can be heard from the others while Suho only glared at him. Kai gave him a flustered expression. "What?"

Eunwoo suddenly tried sitting up but it didn't last long. He fell back on his place after feeling as if he was being stabbed over and over again.

"Calm down. Don't force yourself." Lay quickly said. Eunwoo shut his eyes while raising his hand to hold the spot where he got stabbed.

"I-Is it still bleeding?" His voice sounded so weak.

"You've been here for a day already." Luhan informed.

Eunwoo sighed in relief, knowing that it only means it's no longer bleeding.

"Can you speak properly and remember what happened that night?" Xiumin asked, eyeing him with a glint of worry. Just by looking at Eunwoo makes him feel like he's been stabbed too. His pained expression spreads on his face says it all.

"Your face have some bruises too." Sehun tilted his head. "You got into a fight, obviously."

Eunwoo nodded despite the feeling of his breath shortening. Suho couldn't bear to see Eunwoo like that. Although in their past, they've watched a lot of enemies slowly dying infront of their eyes, Suho claims Eunwoo isn't an enemy.

He stood up and gestured his members to move. "I don't think we should question him right now. I think this is a bad idea."

"You think so too?" Baekhyun agreed towards the leader who turned his back at the patient.

"Junmyeon, don't be like that again." Kris suddenly complained earning a wtf-did-i-do look from Suho. "You'll tell at this moment that this isn't the right choice but when we get back at the building, you'll throw an attitude saying why we didn't convince you."

"Yah! I'm not that bad! Eunwoo is in pain right now and he can't talk properly so it's useless so how do you think we'll know the answers? I won't regret this even if we get back at the building!" Suho yelled without even taking a deep breath. His members gave him an expression not believing him. Suho rolled his eyes before turning back again at Eunwoo. "Okay, last call. Can you spea--"

"I think I can." Eunwoo mumbled lowly. Suho sighed in relief, not daring to look at his members who's probably giving him a look. Eunwoo turned to the other side where Chanyeol stood. "Can you bend the bed a little so I can speak more properly?"