tenth

chapter ten.

"Debt beat me! Debt beat me! Debt beat me!" Baekhyun repeatedly yelled at the whole room while pointing at you thrice.

You shut your eyes tight, completely offended on what he just called you.

"Baekhyun shut up. I think it's not a good idea to call her Debt for now." Lay answered while cutting apples.

"No, it's okay." You opened your eyes and threw the controller at the ground. "Atleast I won, even if my hands are tied."

And yup, the boys decided to put you back in chains. Of course they won't let you enjoy in whole percent. They were also worried of you suddenly started beating them out with a knife.

Which you never thought of doing it. Aside from they're going easy with you, that's real action.

You're currently on a big room that resembles a hotel where there are mini kitchen and some small terrace as well.

You stood up and walked towards an empty seat, praying none of the boys will come to you. But there are twelve of them so maybe not.

Luhan sat beside you as he slumped his body and stretched out his arm, almost resting it on your shoulder.

"Luhan, please get that off." You hissed in an annoyed tone and glared at him.

Luhan just looked at you before licking his lips repeatedly. "No, this feels good."

"No, it's doesn't feel any good." You fired back and tried to swat it away but he quickly snatched your tied wrists and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You know what, babygirl, you're cute but can be sexy at times. It isn't common." Luhan started his deep voice and you're clearly aware that he's flirting. "I don't think I can ever let anyone kill you."

"Tss. Why? Because your toy will be gone?" You smirked in a sarcastic way, internally screaming on what he's doing right now.

"Woah, you're really smart." Luhan suddenly smiled like a child before patting your hands.

"Why are you doing this? Seriously?" You tried shaking off his touch but he quickly sat up and stared intensely at your eyes. "Luhan."

"Y/N." He tilted his head at you, clearly amused and excited on your next action.

"Suho!" You suddenly yelled that made Luhan's eyes widen.

"I was just kidding!" Luhan quickly removed his arms around you but his hands were still holding you.

"Why, why, why?" Suho came from the kitchen and checked around the living room. As soon as he spotted you and Luhan, he released a heavy sigh and put his hands on his hips.

"We were just playing around." Luhan looked back at you and smiled. "She's a nice player but a noisy one-"

"She's the best player!" Baekhyun interrupted while playing video games with Chanyeol.

"That's enough! Y/N, come with me." Suho turned his back and you quickly stood up, sticking your tounge out to Luhan. "I'll lead you at D.O. in the kitchen."

Luhan scratched his head before jumping with Kris and Tao discussing something on another couch. "Well, we tied her so she wouldn't be able to grab a knife.. but Suho's taking her to the kitchen."

"Try Kyungsoo." Kris smirked while staring at the small kitchen where Suho asked you to sit.

You watched D.O. cut some vegetables before looking at his serious face.

"What are you cooking?" You finally gathered some courage to cut the silence between the both of you.

"Do you know how to cook?" He asked you instead and shot you a glance.