forty second

chapter forty two.

"Hey, Xiumin." You spoke in the middle of silence. They were all puzzled especially Xiumin.

He immediately forced a smile and peeked at you seating in the passenger's seat. "What is it?"

"I heard about your father." Your voice decreases as you looked at the ground. Xiumin looked at you as his smile slightly shattered. The other members turned completely quiet. No one even dared to move.

"What about him?"

"I heard he was hospitalized and it's just my assumption but is he going to jail?" You asked. Xiumin was flustered for a bit. "The kids are already found. They will probably accuse your father's company for it, which is understandable and obvious. Aren't you gonna talk to him first?"

Xiumin grinned before leaning back on his seat. "That's not important. He's probably wrong and he will be more doomed if they knew he is managing a Mafia Place."

"That's what I'm telling you. Whatever happens, he will end up behind the bars. Why don't you talk at him while he's still at the hospital?" You smiled. "I'm not forcing you. I'm just suggesting. I don't want you to regret."

"Aren't you mad for what he's secretary did to you?" Xiumin asked sternly.

You sighed heavily before shaking your head. "It's his secretary who did that to me. You're father might even be in shock after hearing the news about it."

"How did you know?" Kai immediately tapped Xiumin's shoulder to calm him since he was getting slightly getting out of control.

"I don't know. But we will know if you talk to him. It's just a suggestion. People tend to regret in the end by not talking about what's the problem." You bit you lip as you looked outside the window. "I'm just wondering if the same thing happens to all of you."

"Y/N-ah." Baekhyun reached out to caress your hair. "That would never happen."

"Still. You are a mafia group and I'm just worried." You sighed. "I don't want you all to have a heavy heart if ever that happened."

"What are you talking about? Are you gonna tell the police about us?" Sehun asked with a grin.

You chuckled as you shook your head. "I don't think so. As far as I know, you guys isn't that bad right?"

Suho started coughing making you raise your brow and chuckle.

Meanwhile, Xiumin remained silent. He was thinking about what you said and trying to get your point.

Should he talk to his father who hurted him so much?

>>>

"It's cold here!" You trembled the moment you stepped down and followed the boys leading the way.

Baekhyun glanced back at you before rolling his eyes. "Where's the jacket I gave you?"

"Oh.. that.." You recalled where was the last time you put it. You gave Baekhyun an apologetic smile. "I left it at the car.."

"I'll get it for you!" Chanyeol immediately insisted.

"No no no." He groaned as Suho grabbed him in his hoodie. Chanyeol nervously smiled while looking at Suho. "You should get it Y/N, we're not yet that far from the parking."

"Sure!" You turned away and made your way back with small steps because of the coldness.

"Chanyeol.." D.O. hissed after seeing you that far that he was sure he can't be heard before slapping the taller guy's chest really hard that it made him growl. "What did you just promised her? Letting Eunwoo go for tomorrow or maybe next following day?"