thirteenth

chapter thirteen.

Kai decided to get back on his own room as D.O. worriedly followed him along with Sehun. Kai was quiet after putting you to the bed and now he decided to leave.

Xiumin decided to stay with you at the door as he stared at your sleeping figure. He couldn't deny that you looked peaceful and beautiful especially when sleeping since you're not glaring, smirking, and such. But as the lamp lits up your face, he could see drenched tears and traces of it on your face.

He sighed before removing strands your hair off your face. "I don't know why I'm doing this," He whispered. "I don't know why I'm staring at you and not getting tired of it."

"Because you're flirting." Xiumin's head looked up to the voice, and it was Kris. "Just kidding."

Xiumin ignored him before staring again at you. "I can't deny, she's really beautiful."

"Everybody can see it," Kris smiled at you. "She's like a baby."

"I wonder what will we do with her." Xiumin shook his head as he looked at Kris.

"I just hope none of us will fall for her," Kris sharp eye landed into Xiumin who quickly looked away at you and shut his eyes. "Or we will fail to win back this company from that jerk."

>> meanwhile at Kai's room <<

"I don't know what should I do." Kai frowned as he threw himself in the bed. D.O. just watching him doing it several times while Sehun who was laying his body quickly stood up, scared that Kai will land on him. "I've seen her cry so much and I don't know why it is affecting me! Ugh!"

"You're just feeling pity, not guilty." D.O. mumbled as he cross his arms. "Don't overthink about it or you'll get more on the idea that you're guilty on what we're doing with her."

"I think we should add up the rules. First is we shouldn't fall for her and second is to make her like us.." Sehun voiced out his opinion.

"Actually, making her like us isn't a rule-" Sehun cut off Kai with his fast words.

"I mean a mission."

"Don't interrupt me." Kai rolled his eyes as he looked at the ceiling. "It's neither a mission. She'll naturally fall for us."

"Says the one who seem like falling for her first." D.O. scoffed making Kai's ears turn red.

They were silent again that it's awkward to watch the three of them staring blankly around. Same thoughts were hovering around their minds.

What will happen now that you came into their life?

>> back at the other boys <<

You blinked repeatedly as dark surroundings and low light lampshade beside you illuminate the side part only. You felt mint on your eyes and already knowing that your face is probably bloated or something like that, since you cried really hard earlier.

You stood up and went on the direction towards the bathroom.

"I need to wash t- Ah!" You sufdenly felt your sight slowly rolling around like you're being thrown into the space back to Earth and your body losing balance before finally falling in the ground. A loud thud can be heard as you shut your eyes in dizziness.

A wall just covered your way!

"Ah!" You groaned while trying to stand up but immediately fell on your place, feeling as if the bones on your butt completely disappeared. "Seriously.."

The door creaked open and soon, someone switched the light on. You shut your eyes on the sudden light as you tried looking to see who the person is.