sixteenth

chapter sixteen.

"Where did Xiumin and Luhan went?" You asked while trying to fix Lay's mess on the table. He was busy watching a cartoon and you're actually not liking the mess on the table.

"They're coming soon. They personally went to ask for the lunch- HAHAHA!" Lay suddenly bursted out laughing.

You furrowed your eyebrows seeing a grown up man completely amused on the cartoon on his television. His eyes sparkle as the main character, being dumb, threw himself on the trash - a form of entertainment for kids.. and adults.

First, Chen was playing flappy bird almost all the time and now, Lay's watching cartoon. There's nothing wrong about them doing it, you just expect them to be watching dead serious movie with actions. Sometimes you doubt if you've been actually kidnapped by a mafia group or just some sort of teens. But you would not like to let them prove that they are the members of mafia.

"Yixing," Lay glared at the voice as Xiumin entered the room. "Why are you glaring?"

"I was watching." Lay bitterly said. Xiumin rolled his eyes before pointing at the bunch of man in black carrying bags of food. "What will I do about them?"

"Choose your meal so they can deliver the other foods to the boys." Xiumin went straight to the mini kitchen and clank of utensils can be heard. "Choose for Y/N too!"

"What do you want?" Lay asked with his brows slightly frowned. You were just about to answer when he suddenly stood up. "Alright, same as mine."

He left you alone, still crumpling the bags of chips that was scattered on the couch. While doing it, a warm touch suddenly reached to your arms. You turned to look around when you were suddenly slammed on the couch. Your eyes widen to see Luhan, his smirk decorating his face but his dark eyes are visible.

"You're ours." He whispered. Your shocked expression became annoyed.

"I'm no one's property. Keep that in mind." Luhan's flame in his eyes grew wide but he still got to control himself. "What's happening with y-"

He suddenly lifted you up and slammed you on the wall, it wasn't as hard as you expect it to be but damn, it still hurt your back.

"Luhan! What do you think you're doing?!" Xiumin exclaimed, yet not bothering to stop his member. He turned around to the man in black who were trying to ignore the fight. "Lay, just pick whatever you want and let them leave!"

"Hmm.." Lay remained unbothered before softly picking the meal. "I'll have this-"

"Now, leave." Xiumin spat to the boys who quickly did as what they were told to. You turned back your expression to Luhan who slightly soften his grip on both of your shoulders. "Okay, for Peter Pan's sake, what the hell are you up to Luhan?"

"So, did you and Lucas went along?" Luhan's eyes remained fixed on you.

Your eyes widened on his question. Lay and Xiumin stopped their tracks as they stare at the man pinning you on the wall.

"Lucas..?"

"Don't try to act innocent!" Luhan slammed you for the second time making you shut your eyes in pain. Xiumin immediately went to the boy as he held a tight grip on it's arm. "Xiumin-"

"Are you jealous?" Everyone turned silent as Xiumin asked that. It was as if the wires went off. Luhan's eyes looked away before shaking his head, suddenly turning like a kid. "You are."

"No, I'm not! I-I just dont want her to interact to any other guys! Isn't it dangerous?!" Luhan let go of you as you released your breath, didn't know holding it for too long.