But everyone in the line seemed to be frozen as well.

Everyone was waiting for someone to respond.

Until someone spoke from the walkie-talkie. "This is Astro Jinjin."

"What is it?" Sehun quickly responded.

"The Black Crown ninjas are almost over but they are harder to fight now that they are hiding somewhere in this place. But we can't move because everyone is on standby. What the hell is happening?"

Lay looked at Sehun and Baekhyun to ask what should he say but none of the younger males refuse to look at him.

Until Suho spoke in the earpiece again. "Tell them to guard Y/N. Make sure her path is clean."

"Suho.." Your eyes widened on his words.

Lay quickly did what he was told to. He spread the new order in the whole group. You were left staring in a blank space while pressing the earpiece, hoping Suho would speak more.

And he did. "You idiot. Make sure to take care of yourself."

"I will.." You smiled softly.

"And also.." Everyone in EXO sighed in frustration, knowing Suho is about to make a really long words. "Make sure not to be scared and try to fight your fear of guns for once but don't worry because I will not order anyone to shoot I mean everyone already knows your scared of guns so no one would dare to pull the trigger well except for the ninjas but what I'm saying is to trust us but most of all make sure what you do is something we can trust because if not then we will not hesitate to make another war to protect you and also-"

"Okay, okay, Suho. I will take care of myself." You smiled.

"The path is being cleaned. Everyone has their spots to protect you if something goes wrong." Lay informed.

"I guess I have to do this. I'll see you for dinner guys." You smiled softly and removed the earpiece because you knew your father would not listen to you if he knows you're still in contact with the guys. "I'm going now."

Lay and Sehun hold your wrists in sync which made you smile. "I will be okay."

You stood up to give them a quick hug before walking towards the door where Baekhyun gazes at you intensely. He held your hand and kissed the back of it. "Make sure you will be okay and Mr. Yoon will not hurt you."

"He won't hurt me." You lied. You stepped at the door, the silence suddenly ringing. You gave them a soft smile before proceeding on your way.

You know it could all be a lie.

Why? Because as what you and Eunwoo talked about before, he only mentioned that he wanted Miss A dead, but it wasn't part of his plan to have you back.

But even if he's still like that, you still have to keep him alive. You can try to convince him to be kind.

There's no assurance though.

But if ever you failed which is most likely to happen, you're happy that you'll be able to save a lot of people rather than those people get harmed just by saving one person which is you.

You quietly walked with your shoe tapping the woods. You can still hear chaos from a far but compared to earlier, it was much quieter but it still wasn't peaceful.

You're sure the guys prohibited anyone to use the gun in order to protect your mental health.

That's sweet. You thought. I hope I can still make good memories with them after this.