Chanyeol groaned. "Yixing--"

"If we let them fight while we are planning thoroughly, they can die." Lay hissed.

You quietly looked on your fingers. "Our plans are all disregarded because Dad already made a defense one."

"But we still have time to make new one." D.O. mumbled.

You gulped thickly while closing your eyes. "I.. I should."

"What's with you again? You're not stepping out around our line." Kris groaned loudly.

"If my father wants me, then he should have me. Everyone can be in peace." You frowned, tears flowing uncontrollably.

"And you think we'll not make another war to have you back?" Kai scoffed. "Think again."

"I will convince him. I can convince him!" You claimed, something inside growling into you. "Trust me."

"Y/N." Baekhyun warned, his usually soft gaze turned into a dark one. "You already risked entering this place and now you're actually doing suicide note."

"You call it that way, but that's what we all have to do." You grumbled.

"You can't!" Suho yelled. "Mr. Yoon harmed you a lot, and you think he can change his mind again?"

"Junmyeon!" Luhan yelled back. "You're hurting her."

"You have to hurt someone in order to be safe." Suho can be heard panting heavily, really angry.

"Let's think about it, Suho." You smirked. "If you try to save me, a lot of people will die. But if I try to save all of you.."

"No." Lay shushed you immediately. "No one will die."

"That's the reality, right? And let's not be selfish." You groaned. "You all still have a long way to go--"

"How are we supposed to continue if you're not with us anymore?!" Suho's voice slightly cracked. "Everyone planned this for you.. Y/N-ah."

"And you expect me to continue my life after being reminded that a lot of people die just because of me? That everytime I breath, I'm carrying a lot of people's souls! That everytime I breath I am reminded that without the tons of Mafia members, I won't be able to live." Your eyes turned glassy but this time, you refused to cry. There's no time to cry.

"Either way, none of us will be happy." Chen mumbled. "So can you all fucking calm down?! We're not gonna make anything effective."

"Either way, one will suffer. But we can still make things right. And that's why you have to listen to me and put away your thoughts to me." You growled. You wiped your tear stained cheeks. "I am Mr. Yoon's daughter. I know someone in this place because she has been my Dad's secretary since then so she will recognize me. I will order her to make the troops stay still or even send them back on their base."

"How is she gonna believe you? I bet she won't." Xiumin said in the other line.

"I bet she will! We are actually close, she knows I'm scared of gunshots or some shits. We're even closer than my parents." There was a long silence. You took a deep breath and forced a smile to reassure them. "That's why you need to trust me. Don't think of me as something special. Think of me as one of the trainees in this place, don't treat me differently. Let's work as a team. I don't want to be treated as a queen, sitting calmly while my house is burning and people are trying to save it. That's why you need to trust me."

There was a pretty long silence. Baekhyun was eyeing his two members in confusion. Sehun was looking at the map and back at you repeatedly. Lay was anxiously tapping his earpiece, waiting for other members to respond.