You watched how Vernon casually smiled at you as a farewell before leaving. You just can't believe that after the heat with the guys, they are suddenly teaming up. You had no time to sort your thoughts when Baekhyun softly pushed you inside and closed the door.

Lay worriedly grasp on your wrist. He pulled a map and scrolled it open. "This is the whole building. Do you still remember what you saw in Mr. Yoon's laptop?"

"I do." Your eyes were wide while scanning the exact map you saw in his laptop.

Things are unbelievable at this moment, but you can't do anything about it.

"So what is it?" Sehun crouched on your other side. Baekhyun decided to guard the door. He decided not to use gun since it might trigger your trauma again and the boys are mostly worried about that.

"My father.. knew.." You trailed off. "He knew that you'll be attacking in the morning."

"What?!" The three guys exclaimed in unison.

"He have three plans. One for when you attack at night, the second one is during midday. The last one is at morning." You fiddled with your fingers. "And the last one has been edited a few hours ago."

"Meaning it was the most effective." Lay concluded. He held his forehead in stress. "How did he know?"

"It could be Eunwoo." Sehun suggested. "I talked to Astro and said that Eunwoo promised to not talk and when he finally did, its a signal that they can officialy trespass the place. That means Eunwoo isn't talking ever since he was in this place."

"He.." You looked on your nails, recalling how one of Mr. Yoon's plans is to torture Eunwoo until he speak and it definitely happened.

"Mr. Yoon grew suspicious." Baekhyun continued with a frown.

"What's next?" Lay questioned you, urging you to speak as soon as possible.

But instead of an answer, you remained anxiously quiet. You could feel your eyes heating up. It felt like one wrong word and everything will shatter,

because of you.

You could hear Tao's heavy breathing on your earpiece. "Its okay Y/N, tell us. Only EXO members can hear your voice. Only us."

You felt your heart break even more after hearing his reassurance. Lay then spoke, "Just tell us--"

"You will kill my father." You broke into tears. Lay was frozen for a minute. His eyes shifted from Sehun who's looking down as soon as you burst into tears and Baekhyun who's firm frame turned soft.

"Why are you saying that? Killing Mr. Yoon isn't part of the plan in the first place." Lay worriedly said.

You shook your head pointing at the backyard of the map. "The bombs are planted in this place. He had his other troops hidden in this place that he will release them all after all the Black Crown ninja dies! And if you all managed to kill all the troops, he will make the whole place explode!" You cried. "And you have no choice but to kill him because if you killed him first, no one would order the troops."

Baekhyun felt his knees weak. He immediately regained his composure, trying to appear strong for you. Sehun cleared his throat to atleast cut off the tension while Lay hopelessly stared at the backyard, imagining how much troops could fit..

and its a lot.

"But Mr. Yoon can't do it," Xiumin mumbled through the earpiece. "He will kill you too, his daughter."

"You didn't told him that I'm here, right? That's why he won't care. We will all die." You answered. There was a complete silence for everyone.

Lay pulled the walkie-talkie and mumbled. "Everyone, standby."