You cautiously opened the photos and was taken aback to see the twelve guy's individual selfies.

Let's start with Sehun who's picture was the very last meaning he's the first person who took picture in your phone. He was holding a bubble tea while posing the peace sign he always do. As usual, he's aesthetically pleasing since his clothes matched the background behind him.

Next was Chen. The camera was too close to him but dude, he still looks great with the reassuring smil he always have.

You then scrolled to see Chanyeol who's wearing a black sweater and a cap, showing his wealthy teeth.

Just after him was Kai who's not even smiling in the camera, attempting to make a fierce look but instead showed an annoyed expression. You can tell it's because of Chanyeol and Baekhyun because they were photobombing behind him.

You swiped to see Kris doing some kind of sign you can't identify but he be looking hella fine adding up his purple coat.

Next one was Baekhyun. He actually didn't took a picture alone but showed how he was attempting to bite D.O.'s shoulder beside him. You bet that he didn't got to do this.

The other one was D.O. who's just smiling cutely at the camera. And that's just all. He's wearing a simple white shirt but he pull it off in a really cool way.

Luhan was the next one wearing a deer cap with a cute smile. You thought that he's manly but he's more like a cutie.

Lay can be the cutest and most innocent among them (cross out the memory of him kissing you that intimate back then) but his selfie on this one is just him simply not smiling but he's still looking hot. You smiled like an idiot and before they could even notice, you quicky swiped the next picture.

The next one is Tao who's blowing his cheeks while widening his eyes. Its cute to see him like this. You wouldn't even imagine how mad he looked like when he scolded the workers.

Suho finally came who's slightly frowning his brow to make him appear more handsome. Sometimes, you just imagined how the hell he can maintain his clear skin for so long and his natural lips. Ahh.. wait. Let's not talk about the lips.

The last one was Xiumin who's wearing an eyeglass that fits him well and its good to see that you have a photo of him smiling. Everytime you see him really serious, you just remembered how scary he is on your first encounter with him.

While you were busy scrolling and the other guys are minding their own business, Luhan suddenly yelled, breaking the busy tension in the room. "Aish! She messaged me again!" Luhan showed his phone to his members. You didn't dare to look up, not actually caring. "Do you all remember Shin Dae Ahn?"

"Shin Dae Ahn?" Chanyeol's eyes widen.

Suddenly, they all run towards Luhan and crowded to see his phone. Your brows slowly raised but pretended to not care, wondering who's that woman who just got everyone's attention. Even D.O. who normally won't mind about what's happening.

"I already dumped her but she keeps texting me back." Luhan pouted.

Baekhyun scoffed and reached out to take a closer look. "It's because you keep replying."
You faked a smile, pretending to type in your phone, slightly irritated.

"Can't blame Luhan. Think I'd do the same." Kai chuckled.

You couldn't take it anymore and cleared your throat, suddenly wanting to delete their individual selfies and throwing your phone at their direction. The guys awkwardly kept a comfortable distance after realizing you're actually there.

"Shin.. Dae.. Ahn?" You asked, succeeding on removing the jealousy tone.

Luhan forced a cute smile. "Well, back then, before you came, I'm a playboy so.. yup. I got to meet this Dae Ahn and yeah.."