Chapter 29: Psychotic Break

Nat 

I could feel the breath that Sin was holding, as I walked circles around  Tessa. She was out of her high induced sleep, I wanted her completely sane and aware. Of what was about to happen to her.

Oh she was going to fill every bit pain, I was going to give her. She trembled and, the snot that ranned down her face only fueled my inner demons.

"Damn Nat you look so fucking sexy, covered in blood." Sin said.

I  looked over my shoulder and winked at him. Hmmm what shall I do with her first. My family all looked on with a psychotic blood lust, that could only be filled with her death.

"Raise her off the ground ,and hook her up Naz."

"Sure thing Sis,".

"Hey Sin baby, you remember that promise you made me.?"

I watched him visibly gulp,and scratch the back of his neck. He better have remembered to buy me new bunny slippers. I think I have earned them shit , I pushed his big headed kids out of my pretty little vagina.

Walking up to Tessa I reached for her hands, bending the fingers back until I herd snapping. She screamed in pain and rocked her body back and fourth.

"Please don't kill me, please  I.I.I.'ll go away for ever, you,you won't even find me."

"Oh Bitch please you , will die here in this slab house next to. What use to be detective dumbass."

"You wanna know something else Tessa, I'm going to fucking torture you until your last breath."

"I always hated you , she always loved you and that fuckwad over there. The only person who ever cared was Sinister."

Sin looked up from his phone when he felt all eye's on him.

"Hey now don't get me included in the mix, I love my wife , babe you know I love you right.".

"Hmmm I may fuck you up ,later on babe for her confession."

"Damn it Nat I didn't even do shit this time."

He whined. I really didn't care about her confession, he had an ass whooping over due for acting like a pussy lately.

"Dad bring me the bucket of acid,."

"Yes my little Devil, you make ya papa so damn proud girl, best damn jizz in my life."

"Thanks dad, I'm sure every child that show psycho tendencies should feel special."

Once I was gloved up and buckets of acid ,in hand I walked over to Tessa. Her eyes were bulging out of her head. I dipped her fingers inside the first bucket. And watched the skin peel back from bone and flesh.

Her screaming was making me cream my panties, my, my this shit turned me on. Pulling the bucket away from her hand,  I placed it on the floor close to her feet.

"You helped an idiot murder my mother, you kidnapped my son , hit my grandmother over the head, kidnapped my brother and his girlfriend, helped Carson kidnap me, and then tried to to kill my father."

"You bastards deserve it all ,fuckin  cunts of a who're."

"Keep that same attitude for the duration of you're stay ,here in the slab house. Bitch."

Raising the serrated knife up, from the table of goodies. I walked up to Tessa and sliced her left tit off. Oh my this knife I liked it.

"Damn this shit cuts like butter. Hey SIN baby can we buy some of these for the house."?