Chapter 24: Current Meets Past

Here is a little twist for you my babies

______________________________________

SIN

You have got to be fucking kidding me. What the fuck have I done now, of all times for the fucking cops to show up.

They pick now when I'm about to to get my dick wet. Inside of my wife and try to finally get my nut. I reached up and pulled my shirt over my head, to give to Nat.

"I'm Sinister may I ask why you decided to show up at my clubhouse.?"

"RAISE YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD." The cop yelled out.

"Dont move or we will shoot."

"I'm confused do you want my hands up or down."

"Sin just do what the fuck... You have to be shittin me .  Carson ?".

Nat started to say something to a detective that walked into the room.
When he seen her his face lit up , which could only mean one thing.

"Nathalia ? What are you doing here, did this biker trash hurt you."

"Oh this is hilarious , Nat you know this pig."

"Take him away and put him in the car officer."

They pulled me out of the clubhouse ,I watched as my brothers looked at me nervous. I was pushed down into the police vehicle. Two minutes later the detective came out, and walked over to an unmarked standard police car.

When we arrived at the police station, I was dragged into an interrogation room and cuffed to the table. What in the fucking shit was going on.

The detective came into the room with, a man I'm guessing is his partner.

"Sinister Oherra do you know why you are here.?"

"No but you're gonna tell me ain't ya"

" Do you know a woman by the name of NaTessa."

Did he just say what I think he just said oh this shit just keeps getting better and better. This cunt whore is really starting to piss me the fuck off.

"Yeah I know her .. why?"

"Well she stated that her son was kidnapped from, her hotel room  while she went to get ice."

"First of all officer.." I was cut off by the Dick head detective.

"It's Detective Carson to you G.E.D".

"First of all Detective Carson, Tessa doesn't have any kids."

"What do you mean ,she doesn't have any kids if you or your biker  trash has an innocent child."

" the Bitch is crazy and obsessed with me. She has never even given birth before. Like don't you guys do your research at all, before you arrest someone."

"Or is it  because she said I was in a biker club , that you just jumped to conclusions."

"Well I have a question , what is a girl like Nathalia Hernandez doing there?".

Oh I see where this is about to go , he has or had a thing for my wife hmmmm interesting.

"What exactly do you think she was doing there officer ..Oh I'm sorry Detective."

"She couldn't be there on her own free will, not frolicking around with trash like you."  He yelled standing up and pointing at me.

If only this dick head knew , that said woman is as fuckin Looney as Hannibal lector. He would rethink any and everything about her. So she was messing with a cop. Hmmmm I guess she really was tryna forget ,where she came from.