Chapter 22:Ms.Tessa If U Nasty.

Well Momma Devil is here for you
My little Devil's.
_
So my baby devil's we are coming near the end of  book one. I know this book may seem short ,but it is definitely not .

Each chapter of this book, is at least  a 1,000 words. So for the edited version, of this book each chapter has been broken down. To create more chapters.

If that makes sense to you all, but as I have stated before , I want all of you to experience  The Devil's Scouts , before others.

You guys have earned it😘

Don't forget to drop those devil emoji😈😈😈😈😈😈 and comment.

Between the  AlphaMobbQueen, MommaDB, and Sham4Rocks  , and Joanna Adams. (Side Bar I hope I got your names right😓) your comments always make me laugh.
______________________________________

Tessa

My feet were absolutely killing me, I had picked a few shifts at a club called The Unicorn Palace. Let's just say I made a killing 8 grand wasn't bad.

I need to check in with my father Carlos to see if, my idiot sister did what she was told.  I think I will keep that bitches son. Raise him to be my own I'll be his mother and he will love me. Then once his daddy see's that I'm better than her he will want me.

I hated every fiber of Nat's being, my mother hated me but loved Nat and Naz. She shipped me off to go stay with my abuela, the moment her pussy opened to push me out.

That bitch was more like my sister, and people thought she was because that's how she treated me. I called abuela mother and her Lia. I remember when I actually found out she was ,my mother.

She had just had Nazco and my abuela was tired of her not acknowledging me as hers.

(Flash back)

" So you just went  and had another fucking,baby."

"Yeah so what I take care of my kids, what's the big deal. Their father love's them."

"You have a daughter that you don't talk to or even look at Lia , I am raising her , hell she doesn't know you are her mother not her sister."

"Then you go and have more kids, and I watch you love them, but not your first born".

"I never wanted Tessa YOU did which is why , I made sure to sign her over to you. Carlos raped me and Tessa was the out come, she didn't come out of love."

"I won't except these children as my grandchildren, until you except your own daughter."

"That's fine with me, I don't care if you do or don't , they are loved they are from love. I want nothing to do with Tessa."

"As of right now and forever ,she is yours, or do you not remember signing legal papers."

"You are so hateful Lia,you don't deserve to be a mother."

"No Bitch you don't deserve, to be a mother because you sold me to Carlos, oh you didn't think I knew that did you."

"Yeah he informed me over and over , that my mother sold me for a bag of angel dust, so be the bitch you think you are, and get the fuck outta my hospital room. Because I guarantee I've become a bigger one."

(   End of Flashback)

She never knew that I knew ,she was my birth mother. Or the fact that I herd everything that day at the hospital. Once I became to much for my grandmother Adeline, she sent me to live with my actual mother.

I had hoped over the years she would change ,her mind and love me. She never did though the bitch only spoke to me like a sister. I watched my siblings grow up and she loved them so much.

Nat was the Apple of her eye, but now her Apple can be dead with her deadbeat ass.

I needed to check the kid and then I would go fuck something or someone more or less.

Pulling into the parking lot of the motel ,I called home. I parked and walked to the front lobby. The old man from before ,was there checking some couple in. When his eyes met mine he smirked.

Once the couple left he motioned me over, and spoke.

"What can I do for you sweetness"?

"Alot of things ".

"Well you know the way, or would you prefer a bed this time around."

"I'm feeling real, real nasty tonight, so  I'll take the bed."

"Follow me then."

I followed him down the hallway , pass the office and to a room. It was actually clean, he opened the door wider for me. I walked in and he closed and locked the door.

________________XXX__________________

"Turn around and dance for me, sweetness. "

I watched him walk over to the bed,and strip out of his boots ,pants and underwear. His thick long cock sprang out. He winked at me and scooted ,back onto the bed. Until his back rested against the headboard.

Even though my feet were killing me, I moved my body. In the most seductive way , shit I wanted that cock.

"Yeah that's it ,touch your self." He said.

I did just that my pussy was dripping wet. Pulling my skirt and panties ,off on one go. My top was next to hit the floor, this old man just made me wet beyond words.

Crawling on the bed in between his legs, I stood up on the bed. Before squatting into a split on his cock. The feeling of him inside of me had my eyes rolling to the back. He grunted and began to thrust upwards, hitting my gspot hard. He pushed me backwards without pulling himself out of me.lifting one of my legs up onto his shoulder, while the other he extended outward.

He thrust so deeply inside of me that, I cried out and tried to push him out of me.

"Tsk,tsk,  take this big cock, sugar don't run from it this is what you want."

" Oh  fuckkkkk ooo...Shi ....shit."

"That's right take it."

Before I could respond he flipped me over and pounded into me. The force had me screaming, and moaning loudly. I've never been fucked like this before, he showed me no mercy.

"Yesssss please don't stopped." I moaned out to him.

When gripped me by my hair and pounded even hard , I seen stars behind my eyes. My body began to shake from the orgasm the was building.

He pulled out of me, then without warning , rammed into my asshole, I came undone but, he kept going before pulling out, and putting it back in to my dripping cunt. My body was shaking so bad, he thrust one last time before. He came inside of me. I couldn't even focus I felt my eyes getting heavy.

This old man could really fuck, and shit I wanted everything he wanted to give.  The kid could wait for  a few more minutes.

" You ready for round two sweetness."

I nodded my head yes and just like that he worked my body.

_________________XXX_________________

I stumbled out of his room two hours later. Thoroughly fucked and mesmerized. Making my way to my room, and opening the door. The first thing I noticed was the car seat missing. Moving closer to the, I noticed the little shit wasn't on it.

Well fuck now what was I gonna do to get Sin back somebody stole his kid.

______________________________________

Hey my little Devil's , now you know why Dirty T hates Nat and her siblings so much.

Nat's mom never wanted Tessa, but her grandmother did.

You guys know the routine by now
Drop those devil emoji in the comments baby.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
                              Love Momma Devil