Chapter 25: To Stalk Thy Lady

Carson

I couldn't believe what my love said, I know that biker trash forced her to stay with him. It's not like her to be this way , she should only show public affection for me.

After the captain took my gun and badge for , a violation of the court order. I pulled up all the information on my love. I drove to her house , all the lights were off.

Pulling out the spare key I made months ago. I let myself into our home , her mother's old furniture was still here. We would have to do some renovations, to fit the kids we are going to have.

That brother and sister of hers would have to go, Nathalia's main focus would be on raising the children we make. Making my way to my love's bedroom.

I closed the door and locked it behind my self. Dropping my duffle bags to the floor. I walked over to her armour closet . Pulling out a pair of her underwear, I sniffed them the scent of was still present.

The smell turned me on so much , that I began to form a tent in my pants. Stripping out of my clothing before walking over to our bed.

I reached over and pulled out, the cock ring , gliding it over my length, and turning the vibration part on.  Before I could even get a grip around my cock , I herd the front door open.

Grabbing my gun from my duffle bag I opened up the bedroom door. Creeping up the stairs was some chick in platform heels and a little ass skirt.
When she noticed me standing there in all my naked glory. Her eyes twinkled.

"Who the fuck are you ?."

"I should be asking you the same, since the last time I checked this was Mia's house." The chick said.

"Shut you must be the aunt, don't say a word about me being here or shoot you."

"Well you look like you could use a little help there." She said pointing to my cock the was painfully hard.

"Fuck me and you can stay here as long as you want, just make sure you don't say a word to anyone about me being here."

"I only want Nathalia".

"What the fuck is this bitches cunt made of gold, if you wanna stay those are my terms, or I can call the cops and say a crazy stalker broke in your choice."

I thought about what she said and I knew that I needed somewhere to lay low. This chick was an available cunt for my cock until, I got my hands on my love.

"One condition ,you help me get Nathalia, and I'll make sure no one knows where you are."

"Fine but I also have a request , you fuck me when I want as long as you're staying here."

Hey those terms wasn't bad at all ,
I mean the bitch wasn't bad looking. One thing is certain she really had a nice ass on her , and it would be fun to make her call me master.

"Fine shower and meet me Nathalia's room, don't take longer than 15minutes. You take longer than that I'll punish you."

She nodded her head and went off to another room. Walking back into Nathalia's room and sitting in the arm chair. I pulled out my toys.

A paddle, gag ball, genital clamps and a dog collar. Closing the curtains and turning on the side lamp, wouldn't want any nosey neighbors to see anything.

Just then the room door opened and, the aunt came into the room. With a towel wrapped around her body. She really did favor my love , so I knew it wouldn't be a problem to find release.

"Come here and kneel in front of me, you will call me Master Carey when I fuck you. Do you understand me, I will put my cock in any and every hole on your body that I choose."