Chapter 14: A Kidnappers Nightmare

Hello my little Devil's

This Pov is in drum roll  dun dun dun dun ...........Surprise👇
______________________________________

Nazco Pov

My head was killing me ,I looked around to see I was in a room with Raven. She was on the bed with a small gash over her right brow bone.

Flexing my fingers the last thing I remembered before those cock suckers knocked me out was getting ready to race.

Someone was going to be paying me back , shit that was an easy 11grand I would've won. Nat always tried to keep us on the straight path, and for the most part we were, but that didn't mean we were saints.

Nat knew I raced for extra cash on the side ,but she never said anything as long as I went to school kept my grades up, and had a legitimate job. My mom always left Nat and I alone so at one point in my life I use to call my sister my mom. Shit she is the only mother figure I've ever known.

This club life shit came so easy to us we could do it with our fuckin eyes closed.  My thoughts was silenced when I herd the door open. Only to see my cunt of an aunt walk in. With some dude following behind her.

Oh yeah Nat was definitely going to fuck her up. When she got her hands on her. I smiled in my mind because I knew my sister was coming for me and Raven.

"Oh you're awake you little shit , tell me does sister dearest know what you have been up to"'?

I didn't answer her I just looked at her she reached her hand out and slapped me. Lucky for her I didn't hit women she needed to thank her lucky Puerto Rican stars for that.

"I'm going to make sure I wipe everyone in that club out starting with you and  The little Bitch over here."

"Then I'm going to take all of the guys out ,oh but your sister that wore I'm gonna save her for last."

I listened to what she had to say the Bitch was delusional if she thought by any means she could put up a fight against Nat she must've been high off of crack.

"Hey baby relax , hey kid I'm your aunt Tessa's  old man. If you cooperate I'll make your death less painful."

"Dont bother talking to him Tank, I think his ass is a fuckin mute , he never  talks."

"Baby why don't you go put your feet up,and I'll make quick work  of them".

"Okay baby you're so good to me".

As soon as she was out of the room the dude locked the door, before turning to me.

" You know what I think I'll fuck that sweet piece of ass beside you and make you watch".

One thing for sure is he was about to regret kidnapping me and Raven.

"Your first mistake was kidnapping me and my girl, your second mistake was listening to that cunt of an who're Tessa."

I stood to my feet and rolled my shoulders back. Oh yeah I was bout to unleash hell on these stupid ass people.

"Come on if you think you can take the Tank on."

I didn't think twice before I rushed his ass, with a series of punches making sure he felt them all. Thank you big sis for the boxing class and mixed martial arts.

Wanting to get this shit over with I reached out and grabbed him by his cut swinging his body around mine to make the perfect body toss that Rhonda Rousy would be proud of while he was disoriented. I squatted down gripped his head making him look at me , before I whispered in his ear I am you worst fuckin nightmare and twisted his neck.