Chapter 19: A Real Life Devil

😈😈😈😈Drop a devil emoji in the comments below my babies.

I know there are some grammar and spelling errors in my chapters but this book is not edited yet.

As I said before I wanted you guys to get the first reads of  it before it gets all fancied up lol. To be published.😈
______________________________________

Sin Pov

When we got back to the clubhouse, everyone was looking nervous and pissed at the same time. My guys were standing outside with their heads down.

"What the fuck has happened now.?"

I herd Nat yell from behind me little did she and I know ,that in the next few seconds all hell was gonna break loose.

I walked into the clubhouse Nat following hot on, my heels to see her grandmother unconscious laying on the couch. Nat and her dad ran pass me over to her side.

Naz stood up and stopped Nat before she could make it over there completely. His next words had Nat losing her shit and me stunned completely.

"I'm sorry Nat and Sin when we found her hit in the back of the, head only Harley was in the stroller. Harlem is missing and so is the baby bag."

"Who the fuck has balls to come up in my club and take my kid , and where the fuck was everyone ".

" I don't give a fuck about all that shit right now Sin. I want my fuckin son back now , you better get him back unharmed Sinister or I swear I will kill everyone of you."

I grabbed Nat because she was losing it, bad and one of us had to keep together  to find our kid. Harley started crying and Nat rushed over to pick her up. It's only been a few times I've seen Nat lose it , completely and she was on the edge right now.

"Where the fuck is Keys".?

"Right here boss , I'm already on it the person must have knew. the bind spot areas of the camera's ,because they avoided them."

"But the security room's camera should pull , up who ever it is in about   20minutes."

I nodded my head and looked around ,Psycho was kneeling next to his mother's unconscious form, while Naz tried to calm Nat down. I went to go hold Harley when she pulled her away from me and clutched her closer, to her body.

"Nat I'm not gonna hurt our daughter I just ,want to hold her babe."

She shook her head no ,I looked away from her when ,Momma McConnell started to wake up.

Psycho was helping her sit up she looked around before saying.

"Who the fuck hit me in head , Percival I want their head before the end of the week."
It was like something clicked inside of him he nodded his head and turned to look at me.

" I'm gonna get my shit ready , I'll be in the armory you come get me when it's time ya hear."

Before I could say anything he was gone in the direction towards the armory.

"Oh you gotta be shittin me , fucking Bitch." Keys said.

This made us all go in his direction not including Nat she Sat in the same spot. Looking dazed I was starting to worry about her strings of sanity.

"What is it Keys ?,please tell me something good."

He played the video footage to see fucking Tessa ,creep into the security room and hit Momma McConnell and grab Harlem.