Chapter 11: He who Rises

Here's another chapter my little devil's.
Enjoy love
              Momma Devil😘😈😈😈

______________________________________

Nat's POV

Since the little incident that claimed my uncle's life. The clubhouse was on indefinite lock down. Sin had all the lower level Windows blacked out and bulletproof glass installed. He had shit sealed up tighter than a Nuns vagina.

Meaning no one actually left with out his say so. He had stepped into his unofficial role as president, and when I say the quicker they settled shit, the quicker I could get out of this fucking place . The walls all started to look the same no matter where I went.

Some of the club members stayed far away from my family as possible. Once they herd the shit we did to those captives. Nanna would just bang her cane on the floor and say

"Unless ya' wanna see how it feels I'd mind the business that pays me" .

They would scatter away like roaches from light. I was making my kids a bottles when there was a knock on the door. I hoped this person made this shit quick  cause my little demons would wake up soon looking for milk.

I opened the door to a thin twig of a chick dressed in a see through top and some tiny ass shorts.

" You lost sugar". I asked her to which she just chuckled and popped her gum.

"Nah I'm here for Sin, Tammy by the way if you didn't know".

"Seeing as though Sin is my husband, I'm wondering what the fuck you want with him"

I stood a little straighter and looked her up and down.

"Well I'm...."

She never finished that statement because Sin walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist and my daughter in his arm's.

" Hey babe did she eat..."
He stopped mid sentence and looked at the door before a look of confusion washed over him. He came to stand behind me with my daughter squirming in his arm's.

"The fuck are you doing here"

The chick Tammy paled a little and tried to reach her hand out to touch his shoulder. Only to have me smack that shit away, this bitch was once second away from a nap and missing teeth.

"Look Sin I thought may you could give me a ride, to work on your bike."

Sin didn't have to say a fuckin word because I socked her ass hard in the mouth and kept on punching her. While singing the song head ,shoulders,knees, and Toes in my head. She was screaming like a dying whale out of water. Club members opened their doors Mix and Sting came out of the ire doors.

To see what all the commotion was, I gripped her hair and made her rise up on her knees before my knee met her face knocking her out cold. My dad appeared in the hallway pulling up his pants with some chick running to Tammy on the floor crying.

" What did you do to my sister,"

I leaned back into Sin's chest and looked at my handy work, then back to the chick screaming and crying over her sister.

"Well shit little Nat what is this all about I was tryna get my rocks off."

"First of all I'm your daughter and I don't want to know that. Secondly I think you should get tested cause if one of these two was sucking you off. You may have an STD. Thirdly she showed up at my door rather boldly might I add asking  Sin to give her a ride."