Chapter 1: Momma is Gone

My name is Nataliha Ava Hernandez, my life changed forever for the worst, on May 10, 2016, at 8:59 p.m. My mother was tragically taken by a robber's bullet.

She was out buying my newborn sister Sofia milk when a man held her at gunpoint for eight dollars and five-cent. I can't tell you much after that because everything the police said after, she was dead was never heard.

The police handed her personal belongings, over to me and said sorry for my loss. I clutched her things to my dirty scrubs
and cried. I cried for my siblings and myself because momma is gone. Once the police left my mind kicked back into gear, everything would fall on my shoulders, because my mother's sister Tessa was a biker slut.

She didn't give a Damn about anyone but her self, and the next cock she could swallow. Once child services found that out my siblings would be put, in the system. That definitely was not going to happen. I knew my mother had money in an account she likes to call emergency cash.

Sherry my manager came up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder and said.

" Doll if you need me, for anything, I'm only a call away. Ya hear me, now go get your brother and sister."

"Thanks, Sherry."

I grabbed my things and rushed out to my car. It was the only thing my piece of a shit father left, me other than my 15-year-old brother Nazco Arran Hernandez. He stayed with Sofia while mom and I worked at night.

Sofia's dad is in prison for a triple murder, he doesn't even know about her.  I pulled into our driveway to see a motorcycle, meaning my aunt was here with one of the bikers she hangs around.

Turning the engine off I sat  To collect and prepare, for the devastating news that had to be, delivered to my brother. Walking up to my front door I felt my heartbreak with each step. When the door was ripped open and Sinister appeared in front of me.

His eyes roamed my covered body and a smirk appeared on, his face before he spoke.

"Damn Nat Nat you sure are filling out just, right  Mmmmm I sure can't wait to dive deep in your pussy again."

"You. will .never.  have. me. again, Sinister now get the hell out of my house." I spoke each word slowly and with as much venom I could muster up. The sick bastard snickered and said.

" oh baby you turn twenty in three days, I'm putting in a vote  for your sweet ass,  you will be my mine, and when that happens mmmm."

I got in his face and said." It will never fucking happen, I will never be biker pussy."  He full out laughed before his next words had my chest filling with dread.

"That's funny cause last time I checked, you came out of club pussy and a club member's nut sack. Oh correct  me if I'm the wrong babe but isn't your baby sister Phaze's kid."

I didn't have a come back because what he said was true my mom use to be a club chick and my dad was a club member, Psycho is my sperm donor's name and he was just that. We haven't seen him in years since he went nomadic.

Sinister wasn't done his rant yet either, I hated how he could read me like a book. I glared up at him before and said

"  I don't know what you think is going to happen, but I will not be apart of it. Nobody it that dumbass club will ever have me."

"So whatever fantasy you have is dead, and besides you've fucked my aunt, and she a walking STD."

"Nat Nat you are funny if you think, you won't be my property, you're fucking lucky I didn't claim you already."