Chapter 26: Taken what a Joke

Fear not Momma is here to give you what your little Devil hearts desire.......

______________________________________

Nat

I woke up with a raging headache , it felt like little leaprecans was dancing in my brain. My hands was tied behind my back,but my feet were free. Who in their right fucking mind would , knock my crazy ass out and kidnap me.

The last thing I remember was going to, the hospital to get a damn pregnancy test done. I had a sinking feeling that my asshole husband may have knocked me up again. If that shit is true I was definitely going to cut his dick off .

Finally looking around the room ,I realized I was at my old house. In my old bedroom which smelled of dirty sex. I herd arguing outside the door, one voice which I recognised like no other . Considering I lived with the bitch half my life.

The door opened and in walked in sergeant stupid,and Madame cum garage. Damn this bitch really did go from Dick to Dick. My thoughts were brought to a hold when sergeant stupid spoke.

"Hello my love ,I missed you  didn't mean to hit you so hard on the head."

"I have been watching and waiting for weeks, for you to be alone but damn that biker trash is really obsessed with you." He said.

Did this motherfucker just say my husband was obsessed with me. He really is fuckin Cray,Cray. I thought I was fucked up in the head.

"Now baby I know what this looks like ,but I told her that she would just be my plaything until you and I are married, and you give birth to our kids."

"I plan to be a faithful husband on occasions, I may sleep with her maybe......."

I cut his stupid ass off with manic laughter. He really had this shit planned out in his head. What a fucking idiot.

" You ..You Oh my god, this shit is fuckin priceless"

"You two delusional fuck heads are absolutely, hilarious."

I paused my laughing and looked at Tessa then pointed before I spoke.

"You once I get out of this rope, I'm going to fucking murder your ass, bitch your ass is mine and not in the way you would like."

"And you sergeant stupid , My man is going to love breaking every bone in you body."

"I really hope you two thought of something else, I would advise you to  just take me back to the clubhouse."

"You belong to me not him ,not him not him ,not him....."

I watched sergeant stupid pace back and fourth, talking to himself. And pulling at his hair. Man this dude really needed so help and the Cum garage was no better.

While these two idiots had there melt down I worked on loosening the knots in the rope. It was over for the both of them once I got out. I was definitely going to take my sweet precious psychotic time, on Tessa oh how just the thought of it was making me water at the mouth.

" You Bitch , you always take things away from me, why, whY huh does they love you so much huh?"Tessa said to her self.

Before she attempted to charge at me , I just kicked her in the  face with my booted foot. I kept kicking her Iuntil I herd a satisfying crunching sound.

"Oh god my love  what have you done  to her,? Shut up I'm the master here  shut up, shut up,."

Carson dragged  Tessa out of the room  by her hair. She kicked and screamed the whole way yelling that I was the devil, at least she had something right.

That bitch had more than that coming, she was going to suffer, oh how I was going torture her mercilessly.  I knew nanna and Naz was going to want a piece of the action so I would let them have their fun first before I took her apart.

I wonder what my husband is doing, his ass is probably going bat shit crazy. Thinking I left his ass with all the kids and my grandmother and father. He would definitely be ready to become an alcoholic.

I wiggled my wrist back and fourth a little more, before finally getting one of them free. My guess is that sergeant stupid was the one to tie the ropes, not wanting to hurt me in his mind, he tied the shit loose.

I snickered some more before ,I went to work on the other knot. Footsteps out side of  The door made me stop,and put my hand back behind my back.

Carson came back into the room shirtless and pantless. Oh god I hope he didn't think he was going to attempt a rape. Cause that definitely was not going down on my fucking watch.

"Are you ready to give me a son, I know he will be so handsome like me oh or maybe he will have your eyes. I think they are pretty."

He was really off his meds , I watched him come closer to the bed. He stood at the edge of the bed, and watched me watch him. The dude was high off of something, and it couldn't have been just pills.

While he played this staring game I was able to free my other hand from the ropes. Oh yeah game on bitches ,I'm about to have a whole lot of fun starting with this idiot.

" Carson let me make this very clear, I am married to Sinister and and we have two kids already, in no way shape or fucking for are we going to ever be together."

"Bitch I said you will give me a son".

"And I said your crazy ass is fuckin delusional, now we can do this the easy way ,or we can do this the hard and extremely fun way. Your pick".

I knew he was gonna go the hard way, because he thought I was tied up.  Jumping up onto the bed he grabbed my legs weakly oh yeah his ass was mine.I freed my hands from behind my back, his shocked face gave me enough to go to town.

Punching his kidneys one last time  He hunched over to the side ,giving me enough room to knee him in the Dick. He cried out in pain I took that opportunity to reach forward, and pullout one of his eyeballs.

Finally having enough of his screaming I hit him in the , head with the draw from my nightstand. Sergeant stupid was out after that,I reached over in the draw and pulled out some zip ties.

Once his hands were ziptied I took the rope and tied his ass up like a jog. Dragging him to the closet was something else ,shit he was fucking heavy.Once I finally got his ass in the closet , I shut and locked the door his ass was, definitely not getting out of this room or house

Until I said so which wasn't going to be until, Sin picked me up. I'll give him another hour, or two before he realizes that I have a tracker in my arm.

Creeping out of the room , I went to look for Tessa, I was going to fuck her up so bad I felt giddy inside. I didn't have to look far , I found her ass passed out on her bed room floor. She was naked with saboxin tabs on the floor.

Oh  she was all the way gone, getting high off of this shit. She might as well use heroin. He had her chained up with a gag ball in, her mouth she had cum dripping from in between legs.

I felt bile rise up the back of my throat, before quickly making my exit. Shutting and locking the door I decided to head to the living room and wait for Sin. Going over to the fire place I kicked a stone and my dad's old shot gun slid out. Picking it up I checked the chamber, to four bullets. If one of them got free I had to make the shit count.

Just as I Sat down my arm gave out a little shock like zing and I knew then that Sin would be here soon. Yes babe I can't wait until ya fine ass get here.

______________________________________

Hello my little Devil's Momma Devil has been good and busy. I have missed you all I see your comments they always make me laugh.

There is only three chapters left in , this book, but don't worry you will still get more of  our resident psychotic family in book two

Devil's Scouts Playground

Now y'all know what to do , drop those devil emoji in the comments below and let Momma Devil hear you.

Love Momma Devil😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈