Chapter 27: Search Party

Sin

The club has been looking for Nat every where, I'm losing my mind without her .I had keys pulling up the camera's all over the state of Texas. The last look of her in my monster of a truck ,was when she was going to hospital.

So keys decided to hack into the hospital cctv camera's,and here we are going through hours of feed. I knew two people who would know why she was there.

Taking out my phone and searching through my contacts. Scrolling until I found her Best friend Mason's contact. It rang until finally a very energetic Mason answered.

"Helllo Sin SINnnnn, what do I owe the very so sexy pleasure of this call to.?"

I rolled my eyes I tend to forget that he is gay.

" I'm looking for Nat Mason, she went missing hours ago and the last place she was is at the hospital,have you seen her?."

"What the fuck Sin ,why are you now calling me."

I herd shuffling in the background,then banging on a door.

"Wake your ass up our Best friend is missing, and who the fuck is this dude."

I herd arguing then it sounded like fighting. Oh sweet baby Jesus, is everyone around this woman crazy.

"Hello who is this ?."

"Urgg this is Sin ,who am I speaking with.?"

"Oh grab my balls ,and shave my bootyhole it's the walking sex  on legs!!. Oh yeah I'm Mason's boyfriend."

"Well were did  Mason go ?"

"Currently fighting the Dick Kiko decided to bring home,last night."

"Have any of you seen Nat?"

" No she was supposed to meet Mason and Kiko at the hospital yesterday but never showed up. We thought that maybe you called lock down."

"No i didn't, just have Mason call me later."

"Will do sexythang ".

I hung up the phone so fast, I would never get use to being hit on by gay guys. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with the lgtbq community. It's just a little weird when one comes on to you.

"Stop right there , Keys it's my truck pulling up into the parking lot."

I watched as Nat parked , then she hopped out of the truck. She suddenly stopped and threw up beside the driver's door. Which would 've  been the reason why she didn't see the hooded figure, walking up behind her.

My rage built up quickly when the figure, hit her in the head and took the hood off.

"Yo boss who is this dude?".

""Detective Carson."

"Why is he kidnapping your crazy ass wife, does he know she is bat shit Looney'"

I smacked him in the back of his head, but shit he had a point my wife was Looney for sure.

"What was that for?".

"Don't call my wife crazy."

Just then psycho walked in with his son and mother. Who always had all the kids with her. I tried to take my kids back and she hit , me square on the forehead blinding me for 20minutes.

That old lady scared the hell out of me , I would never admit that shit to anyone though.

"Any leads on my kid Sinister, and don't give us no bullshit either boy."

Devil Scouts M. C's PropertyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara