You looked away while squinting your eyes at the view. "Why do you trust me?" Xiumin remained silent. It was as if he disappeared from the sight and left you alone. Your squinting eyes slowly became back to normal and looked on his side but he was gone. "Xiumin?"

A grip suddenly turned you around and pushed you backwards the wall that was decorating the balcony. You released a scream as you thought you'll fall down until two muscular arms caged both sides.

It was Xiumin and his daring eyes. He leaned closer making you scoot back but not any further since it felt that anytime, you'll flip and fall out from the balcony.

Xiumin smiled cutely at you even if what he's doing isn't cute at all.

"Isn't it obvious?" You heard that line again, from Xiumin this time.

You tilted your head, trying to think what were they trying to convey.

"Xiumin and Y/N calmly taking? That's unbelievable-" You cut Chanyeol's word with a scream as it scared the shit out of you.

Xiumin quickly pulled you on a hug to stop you from almost throwing yourself away in shocked.

"W-What? I just arrived, I'm not dead!" Chanyeol pouted while looking at you who was being hugged by Xiumin.

"Who gave you the authority to disturb us?" Xiumin was panting with a shaky voice as he glared at Chanyeol.

"Oh hell, I'm sorry then!" He sarcastically said and stormed out. "First, Tao and Chen were in heat and now, Xiumin is angry. I just came home and you all treat me like this! I should've just hack all your phones." He continued to mumble while walking out.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin made you look at him while you remained holding your chest.

"Im okay.. I'm okay." You smiled sarcastically. "After being pushed on that damn balcony just to ask if something is obvious and then get freaked out by Chanyeol's deep voice, I'm okay!"

Xiumin smiled at your cuteness before ruffling your hair.

The boys have arrived back home and they were all weary as well. You were left with Luhan in the living room, watching soccer games as you spaced out.

You keep thinking what did they mean when they say, Isn't it obvious?

Like what is obvious? What was something you should notice?

You shut your eyes tight and rolled around the couch with a frustrated expression. These thoughts have been bothering you for so long you just want to kick someone and express your frustration because no one ever notices.

"What's wrong?" Luhan snapped you in reality after watching you sit and then lay back again in a cycle. He was just pretending to look at the television when his attention was averted towards you.

You furrowed your brows and rolled your eyes. "It's none of your business."

"What the heck?" Luhan looked at you like it was unbelievable for you to act like that.

You just act that way when something is bothering you.

You pressed your lips into a thin line and shook your head, trying to remind yourself that you should keep your calm.

"What's wrong with you?" Luhan mumbled to himself while observing your weird actions.

"Luhan, we have a place to destroy today and steal a lot of money," D.O. passed by while holding a carton of milk. If you don't know him, you'll think he is a cute teenage boy wearing pajamas and holding a milk and just here to have a rest after a week of school, not until he said those words proving he is a Mafia member. Luhan just gave him a nod that made D.O. scoff. "Don't just nod and be prepared right now."