But you didn't have to look as they speak.

"What idiotic thing are you doing again, little girl?" Kris slid beside you as he slightly grin.

"I was looking for the bathroom!" You exclaimed before raising your index finger and pointing at the direction you remembered where the bathroom is. "Over there-" As you turn your head, only white walls was there and a closet next to it. Your eyes widen as your head spun, aside from falling into the hard ground, you're utterly confused on what's happening.

"Tsk, tsk. Seems like you're losing your mind." Baekhyun mumbled that made you turn around to see everyone forming a letter 'C' behind your back, well except from Kai, Sehun, and D.O. You face palmed after seeing them.

That's it. You realized your not in your room.

You quickly stood up that made you fall again but Kris was fast enough to catch you.

His eyes darted into your innocent orbs while his are.. innocent as well. His eyes are round while staring at your eyes. Kris' ears slowly turned red as well as your cheeks.

Tao suddenly broke the silence with that high-pitched laughed and pointed at Kris, "Kris is blushing!"

Kris instinctively let go of your arms immediately and you almost fall back again but lucky enough to stand up quickly. The boys started teasing Kris as he looked really uncomfortable.

Especially you. You internally wished you're jumping at the building the right now to escape the moment and escape the boys.

"Aish! If I just knew I'm not in my room." You muttered before rushing outside with cheeks still red.

The boys made fun of you until you locked up the door on the bathroom with a loud thud. Well, unexpectedly, you're actually shutting doors to the mafia group leaders? No one would believe your story.

"Just my style." Kris smirked that made Chanyeol and Luhan looked. His eyes wide before scratching his head. "Really not my style.."

"Ah.." The boys said in unison before looking at each other with a nod.

"Hey, Luhan?" Suho suddenly called out to the guy as he walked towards the living room, the boys following behind. "Are you still mad at her?"

"Hmm.. not really, I just want to.." Luhan pulled out a can of milk before pouring on his tiny cup. "..sorta punish her?"

"Lol, shut up. You're even pouring yourself some milk until now. I thought Lay was gonna do it, I did not expect that from you, manly." Kris was attacking him back right now, probably the other boys soon.

"Tss. Atleast I did not take back my word about my styles, cold guy." He spat back earning some cheers and especially a brofist with Chanyeol beside him.

"You're teaming up with me.." Kris sulked while sitting beside Tao who keeps on laughing at him.

"What's the plan with her?" Lay brought out the topic about you.

"We'll train her." Chanyeol widened his eyes and was about to disagree when Suho just spoke instead. "We need to."

"But-"

The doors flung open as the three man who left earlier came. Just on perfect timing, a scream can be heard at the bathroom followed by a thud making all the boys turned their heads at you.

"What was that?" Sehun asked while checking at the bathroom. "Who's in here?"

"Y/N! Aish!" Chen grumbled while looking at his members.