christmas day with the kids

Start from the beginning

„I wanna watch now!" he yelled.

„Help me and then you'll be allowed to watch tv faster." Cole said and handed him a cup.

„Be careful." he said and smiled.

A little while later Lili walked down the stairs to Cole being on the phone in the kitchen and the twins watching some tv.

„Mommy!" they both screamed as they run up to her. Lili giggled and hugged them.

„Good morning guys. Are you excited to see santa today?" Lili asked softly and they nodded.

„Look there's santa!" Max screamed as he pointed on santa on the tv. Lili laughed.

„Yes. But you wanna see santa, who's bringing you presents as well don't you?"

„Yes!" max exclaimed and sat down onto the couch with Lea joining him.

Lili chuckled and turned around to walk to Cole.

„Good morning." he whispered and pressed a kiss on her lips. „Merry Christmas." he added.

„Merry Christmas, love." she softly wrapped her arms around his neck.

„Are you excited to be santa again?" Lili joked making Cole chuckle.

„Always." he replied as Cole always dresses up as Santa to bring the kids the presents.

„I love that you're willing to do everything for your kids." Lili smiled.

„I'd do anything for them." he replied. „Besides that. Who wouldn't like to dress up as santa?"

Lili laughed and rolled her eyes.

„Chrissy and my dad are coming at 4pm, what about your parents?" Cole asked.

„I haven't told them a time yet. So I'll be telling them that they can come more or less at the same time."

„Okay. Tell them that they should meet me in front of the house after I did my performance as santa." Cole laughed.

„Why?" Lili asked in confusion.

„I'll tell the kids then that I'll pick up amy and dan while I'm actually doing my job. And then I'll return with them."

„Oh that sounds like a plan." Lili grinned.

„Mhm." Cole mumbled before kissing her again.

„Daddy Lea does not let me watch this!"
„that's not true! Max is lying!"

„Kids stop." Cole yelled at their argument.

„We're gonna eat breakfast now anyways." Lili said which caused them to jump up.

„Now you two both apologize to each other." Cole said as they sat down and Lili laughed slightly.

„Don't laugh, Lils. This is supposed to be serious." Cole whispered at her.

A few hours later Chrissy and Matt arrived.

„Dad!" Cole exclaimed happily as he entered the living room. He pulled him into a big hug while Lili was greeting Chrissy. They all had amazing relationships.

The kids ran up to them happily as they got onto the knees to hug them.

„Das. Can I ask you something quickly?" Cole said and pulled him aside.

„What's up, Cole?" he asked in confusion.

„I just wanted to ask if you can watch Lea and Max upstairs while I'll be dressing up as santa." Cole laughed slightly.