1

"Bend your legs further, get a firm stance and thrust fast and hard."

Matthew shouted as he continued to train young Aziel in hand to hand combat. "Learn to see with your whole body and don't just rely on your eyes. Feel the aura around you and let it guide you."

"It's not like I can see with this blindfold anyway."Aziel retorted.

"That's the point, you have to train all your senses, else what's the point in being a Spirit wolf." Michael continued as he kept throwing punches at Aziel who managed to skillfully block and counter the relentless attacks.

"Let's see if you can block this" Matthew said as he disrupted the air around him by using his wolf's spiritual aura.

Aziel tried to defend himself thinking the attack was coming from the front because of the shift in spiritual aura in front of him but as he soon as he stepped forward to block the incoming attack he found himself pinned to the ground by Matthew who attacked him from behind.

"And that is why you must learn to use all your senses to be able to detect any attacks from anywhere."Matthew said with a smirk sitting on top of Aziel.

"Agh that's just not fair. Now get off me." Aziel groaned from the massive weight on top of his 13 year old body.

"Now next we'll train in wolf form using only your spiritual aura." Matthew said as he pulled Aziel up from the ground. "Shift"

Aziel did as he was told by his instructor and shifted into his pure white wolf. His spiritual aura was much higher when he was in his wolf form. He could clearly make out his surroundings by sensing the aura around him. At the moment his Instructor's aura stood out the most taunting him to come and attack him.

"You may remove the blindfold for this session." Matthew told Aziel as he released his own spiritual aura to throw off Aziel.

Aziel fell backwards by the sudden burst of Matthew's aura. "Let me take over" Novak Aziel's wolf said clearly pissed off from being thrown around.

As soon as Novak took control Aziel's aura had a spike and this caused Matthew to lose focus for just a second, enough time for Novak to release a sharp burst in his own wolf aura causing Matthew to go immobile temporarily by shutting down his neuroreceptors, a trick he had been learned during one of his many meditations.

Now the positions were reversed as Novak sat proudly on top of his Instructor's wolf awaiting the return of senses to his limb body.

"Ugh now that's a sick trick you got there." Matthew moaned as he got off the ground shifting back while pushing Aziel off him. "You know your spirit wolf is definitely one of a kind."

"What do you mean?"Aziel inquired as he shifted back.

"Not every thirteen year old can overpower me with their wolf you know."

"Hey now don't be a sour loser, old man." Aziel joked as he followed Matthew who led him towards the clearing in the forest.

"Whatever" Matthew scoffed, "now come on we'll train your Spirit wolf by mediating here."

Az sat down with his legs crossed one over the other and began harmonizing himself with his inner wolf. He soon felt a cold shiver running down his spine.

"Something's wrong" Az said in a panic-stricken voice as the dread began filling him.

"What do you mean Az?" Matthew asked clearly taken aback by Az's sudden change in mood.

"Something's wrong back at home Novak is pacing around and I can feel distress in my bond with Mom and Dad."

"Let's head back to Blackwood Town and check it out, our spirit wolves have a better sense of danger and if you're feeling it through your bond then I'm sure something is going on there."