Bonus Chap. Before she born (M)

Moaning sounds came from upstairs room. Skin slapping sounds and some growls. It happened every nights these days.

"Koo...ugh-aah..ahh!" Taehyung moan loud. He is so full of lust. Never in his mind that being pregnant can be so horny like this. Its just like a counting days to his birth due. But he feels more horny than before, is this normal? He never felt like this while he pregnant Yoobin before. Thankfully, Hoseok explain that his condition is normal and its a normal for Omega to feel horny before their birth due, it makes easier for baby to come out. But, its happened every night, especially because Jungkook is on his rut, its affected Taehyung more aroused than usual.

Jungkook knows exactly his rut cyle is coming, before he mated Taehyung, he would quaratine himself while he is in rut, after he mated with Taehyung, his rut cycle is same as Taehyung's heat, thats explain how Taehyung always get pregnant after his heats. But, now, his rut came faster, and he didn't know why. He confused how to finish his rut, because Taehyung is pregnant right now, and just weeks before Taehyung's due. He looks so cute right now, with his big belly. And, Jungkook doesn't want to hurt his love, especially his spring inside TaeTae. But, looking how suddenly Taehyung became so horny every night, Jungkook is afraid. Afraid of hurting him if he lost control because of the rut. He already consult to Hoseok-hyung, and he said its alright as long as Jungkook not lost control. But with Taehyung underneath him looking so sexy like that, how could he not lost control?

"Ugh..Tae..ah..y-you know.. m-maybe i am in rut" Jungkook struggle to said while thrust hard into Taehyung's wet hole. "Ahh..huk..ahh..I-aah! I-i know..ahh! Koo-aah..y-your smell.. ah! I-its change. Aah!" Taehyung also struggle to speak as he feels all the pleasure down there. His big belly is swayed to the hard thrust that Jungkook gives. Jungkook kiss Taehyung's pregnant belly and hold it softly while his other hand hold tightly Taehyung's waist. He thrust harder as he looks how ruin his Taehyung is, "M-my rut.. is..aah-terrible.. i-it..ahh-has long time p-period" "I-i trust you.. Ahh.. K-Kookie" Taehyung said as smile but moan as Jungkook thrust him deeper. Jungkook lost it. Listening that Taehyung will trust him, completely make him more arousal that before, he pull off his, then gently lift up Taehyung and hold his big belly, that in a flash, Taehyung sit in his lap, as Jungkook enter his length inside Taehyung, he felt warmer inside, its deeper with their position, his tip of length meet something inside, "I can feel the little one inside,. And it make me more aroused" Jungkook's eyes is shining red right now, his rut is now slowly taking him over. Taehyung moan as he feels that Jungkook's length became bigger inside,   he can feel Jungkook's deeper. "I-i love it A-alpha. T-tell your child.. that papa is inside" Taehyung talking lewd for the first time. The lust and arousal in high, he just want to feel the pleasure. Maybe Jungkook's rut change his mind. Jungkook snap it after hearing that, he hold gently Tae's big belly, but he lift up Taehyung's waist and slam it down harder. Taehyung moan louder, his slick is coming out as Jungkook thrust up harder. Jungkook suck Taehyung's neck and gives many purple hickey, then he moved to Taehyung lips. He kiss him hard, he make out as he thrust inside. He love how Taehyung still trying to moan while they make out. And with the last thrust, he put in deeper and the cum just coming hard inside. Taehyung feel hot inside and so full, his hole can't take Jungkook's cum that came a lot, so its leaking out as a squirt while Jungkook still thrust inside even he is still cumming. Taehyung put his head on Jungkook's neck while he is breathing hard, his mind is cloudly, he feels so much pleasure. His lewd hole is squirting little by little because Jungkook still inside him. Leaking because is too much. Jungkook gently stroke Taehyung's big belly, "Are you okay? Do you feel hurt?" "I-i am fine.." Taehyung said softly while still put his head in Jungkook's neck. "Baby.. sorry, but my rut is not over.." with that, Jungkook hold Taehyung up and the 'plop' sound as Jungkook's length came off from Taehyung's hole and as the plug come off, the liquid is gussing out a lot. Taehyung moan a little as he feeling something leaking out from his inside. But, Jungkook hold gently Taehyung belly as he stand behind Taehyung, "Can you hold our bed? I will hold your belly as a pound you inside from behind" Taehyung quickly position himself, once again, Jungkook thrust immediately inside him as hold his big belly, it swayed hard as Jungkook thrust him repeatly, Taehyung even moan continously as Jungkook speeding up his thrust. Jungkook's eyes is red, feeling his mate's pregnant belly in his hand, so round, nice and sticky because their cum while thrusting inside his mate, really make Jungkook more aroused, "T-Tae.. Tae..Taehyung..M-my love.. ugh.. i will always fill.. ugh you full..Round like this.. ah..with my pups!" Jungkook thrust harder and harder. Taehyung's leg is wombly, he has no energy as he keep moaning mess, and with last thrust, Jungkook is cumming hard once again as Taehyung also in his climax. He is squirting and cumming because of Jungkook's cum. He moans hard. He lay down suddenly as he lost his energy. "Hh...hhh..t-thats amazing babe" Jungkook said as kiss Taehyung's forehead and still rub gently Taehyung's belly. Taehyung smile, "I-i am tired", his hole is now leaking non stop, mostly its Jungkook's cum. "Sleep, i will clean you up. Thanks for trust me babe" Jungkook said as kiss Taehyung's cheek, smiling because he look Taehyung can sleep so fast after that. He looks so tired. Jungkook clean himself and Taehyung's also. He rub gently Taehyung's big belly and kiss it, "Little one, sorry and thank you" Jungkook smile as spoon his Taehyung in his arm.

Even in the  next morning, Jungkook still has his rut, but Taehyung trust him and let Jungkook ruin him again and again. He saw how Jungkook still protect his pregnant belly while in his rut. And, Jungkook's rut is  really affected him, make him feel the lust also. They do it almost days until suddenly while Jungkook's rut is already wear off completely with his last thrust, Jungkook is cumming so hard, then Taehyung feel something is break and many liquid is gushing out along with Jungkook's cum. Taehyung's pregnant water is breaking. And the pain of labor is coming out so fast.
Jungkook is in panic state, he rush to call all his hyung while soothing Taehyung who is in pain.
But the birth process is not as difficult as Yoobin.

Yuna is coming easily and fast, thanks for all sexual activity before birth due. Hoseok said  that the birth canal is bigger and more flexible than before.

Jungkook is smiling widely as hug back Taehyung whose holding little Jeon Yuna in his hand, whisper in Taehyung's ear
"How is your feeling that feel climax pleasure at the same you give birth? Cause i felt great"
After that, Taehyung blushed so hard. And pinch Jungkook's hand so hard.

Inside his heart, Jungkook thanks for his rut cycle. He smirk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Writer

So.. little smut for bonus.
Sorry.
💜💜
Love you guys.
I write this in midnight.