Seventh, please stand by myside

When you said, "I love you", that's when i see my heaven

"Jinniee~hyungiiiieee"
Taehyung just walks with little jump to hug his brother in law. And Jin with wide smile, hugs Taehyung. He always thinks that TaeTae is so cute and he is so glad to know that Taehyung and Jungkook (his own brother) is mated. "Taehyungiiee.. why you look so happy, because of Kookie, right?" Jin asks as ruffle Tae silky hair. "Uhm.. Kookie is busy since this morning, i wake up alone.. uhmph" Taehyung with pout in his mouth lean to Jin's hand. "Hahahaha... he needs learn a lot from Joonie.. that's why bear..Don't be sad" Jin says as chuckle seeing Tae's pouty mouth. "Ah! But i have good news! I dreamed, your pup will be a strong Alpha-male like Joonie, but he is so cute like you Jinnie" Taehyung says with exicited and palm Jin stomach. "Wha-what? How do you...." Jin asks with confuse. "I don't know but i feel that dream will happen" Taehyung smile widely. Jin doesn't know what to say, he knows his brother in law is special, Joon told him, but he doesn't know he is very special. Jin just sigh and smile then continue to pat Tae's head. He just hope that his little brother in law's ability doesn't effected his health.

As the two talk happily, suddenly, an arrow come accross so fast and heading towards Taehyung. Jin who sits in front Taehyung, see it and snap Taehyung and then it hits Jin's arm. It happens so fast. "JIN-HYUNG!!" Taehyung screams as hold Jin who hurt. "Tae..hyung" then Jin scream as his arm feel like burn. The arm which hitted by the arrow suddenly black spot like burn start to spreading around the arm. "There is a wolfsbane, no.. i will help you, hyung" Taehyung says in panic and starts to put his hand around Jin's wound. Taehyung's other hand tried to pull off the arrow and when it pulled off, accidentally, the arrowhead cut Tae's finger. And he suddenly feel it, the burn feeling, he want to scream, but he holds it, he wants to heal Jin first. He starts to feel weak, his legs are trembling so much, he sees Jin unconscious in his arm. He tried to stay conscious, "Help...Kookie" he tries link his mate and see Jin wound almost heal perfectly. Then he hears his mate's scream.

Jungkook runs with happy feeling, he wants to hold his mate, kiss his mate, and holds him closely. But suddenly he hear his mate voice in his head, "Help...Kookie" , his heart starts to beat so hard, his mate is in danger. He run fastly, and there is, his mate holds his brother who unconscious and there is blood around them. Jungkook's eyes turn red, and in fast hold his mate before he falls to the floor. "Taehyung!!!! My love!" Jungkook catch Taehyung as scream his name. He links Namjoon at fast and check around. There is no one, what happened? Why they are bleeding? "Koo..kie... hurt.. wolfs..wolfsbane.. hurt... me" Taehyung tried to speak even his body is trembling so hard, he tried to stay awake but his eyes force to close and he tried to breath normal but his heart is like running so hard. He held Jungkook clothes tightly. "Yes Taetae.. hold on.. you will be okay my love, you will be okay" Jungkook kiss Tae's forehead and look his hand. He see the cut and it's deep cut and it heals slowly because the wolfsbane. Jungkook tries to clean Taetae hand and kiss the cut, hope it will be fast to healing. He checks his brother who collapsed next to him and see he is okay. Then, he looked... the arrow next to his love's body. There is something with the arrow, some text..
"Black Blood"
Jungkook read the text. He doesnt know what it means.
Namjoon, Hoseok, Suga and Jimin come fast and shock to see them. Namjoon takes his mate and hold him in his lap, "Jin... baby, please.. wake up baby" Hoseok start to check Jin and his baby, and his eyes are wide "He.. He is okay.. does Tae? He-he does that right?" Hoseok said as ask to me. "I think so.. please check Tae, he seems so pain" Jungkook desperately ask. Hoseok check Taehyung and see the bleeding cut, he then opens his medical box and start to put some leaves and it makes Tae feels more pain. "Jyst hold it Tae, this leaves will make the poison out,..Jungkook hold him tightly, ylu will sooth him" and Jungkook hold his mate, and whisper good things to calm him. He can feel his mate shaking due to the pain. Jungkook hurt to see his mate like that. Taehyung tried to not pass out, but as the blood keep stream out and due the unbelievable pain, he starts to lose conscious. Then, the last word he heard is Jungkook's voice...
"My love!!"
.
.
Writer

Hello my dear reader. Sorry for long time update, i have one week holiday in Bali.. and it so busy and many fun activies so i cant keep update. But now i have time to update. Sorry for this part update, i feel kike my story not good. But i promise to update soon and it will be good part!

 But i promise to update soon and it will be good part!

Bali and the famous Kecak dance.