Twenty-One. Be Strong.

We are mated. So, we became one, i can't live without you, and you also...forever.

"Namjoon-hyung" Jungkook called his brother-in law as knocked his room. "Come iiinn..." Namjoon answered behind the doors. As Jungkook opens the door, he saw his brother in the middle of struggle to change the diaper for Soobin. And Namjoon in awe looking his mate and his child. "My brotherrrr.. wait a minute, Soobin is so active and I need a minute to change his diaper" Jin said as finished his job. "It's okay hyung, Soobin is so cute." Jungkook is smiling while looking to his nephew. "You will have one too.. so dont be too jealous" Namjoon said as laughing. "Uhm.. thats why I want to talk to you, hyung.. especially Jin-hyung" Jungkook said, as his face more serious now. It seems something important, Jin and Namjoon just looking each other, their little brother need something urgent. "Tell me" Jin said as hug little Soobin whose now playing with his finger.

"WHAT?? Maybe 2 babies??" Jin scream too loud, it make Soobin cried suddenly because of shock. Namjoon take over Soobin in his hold and made his child calm down. Jin stand up and sit beside Jungkook, and held his hand. "Jungkook, are you already talk to Hoseok, i mean, Hoseok already check Taehyung?" Jin asked with worried face. "No.. not yet.. Hoseok said its too early to check the baby, but.. but.. i am afraid, and.. and i want to prepare for the worst so i came here to.. to find the answer.." Jungkook said as tremble in his hands and looking to his brother without realise that tears come from his eyes. Jin looks his brother and hug him immediately, his heart is hurt seeing his little brother sad like this. It supposed to be happy news that he will have children of his own blood but he understand that his mate also in danger. "I.. i don't want to lose Taehyung, hyung... you know exactly how i feeling right? But, now its not enemy who can killed him, but my own child... i can't choose one of them, i need both.." Jungkook said as mumble in Jin's shoulder. Jin just rub Jungkook's back and softly said, "It's okay, it will be fine".
"I felt that too Jungkook," Namjoon said suddenly, "Birth process in Omega is never safe, it always include life between the mother and the child, i felt afraid of losing Jin or Soobin that time also, but i realized that i must became stronger and showed to Jin that i am strong. So, he can focus to his pregnancy and his health." Namjoon said as smile and kiss Soobin who nods like he understand what his dad talks about. "You must be strong Jungkook, i know its more danger situation in Taehyung's case, but we will help, we will always to help both of you, i will not let my little brother leave me in this world." Namjoon said as smile to Jungkook. Jungkook smile and rub his eyes to clear his tears, " I will.. i will be strong Hyung. Thank's"

"Taehyung, if you love hyung, you must to finish your food, and left nothing." Jin served one full course in a plate for Taehyung. "Uhmm" Taehyung just look his food but not moving his spoon. " I will give you strawberry, and my self-made ice cream if you finished this food" Jin said as rub Taehyung's hair. Taehyung smile widely and started to dig his food. Jimin is smiling big looking  Taehyung eat like that, "Thanks Jin-hyung, you are the best" Jimin give thumbs up to Jin. "He is a cute brother in law, actually he is too pure to be mated, even being pregnant, but i can't blame my own little brother who ruin Tae's innocent, right?" Jin said with little smile in his face. Jimin just laugh.
"Jin-hyung, i finished it! Can i have your ice-cream?" Taehyung said as give his empty plate to Jin. Jin nods as give him a cup of ice-cream, "Eat slowly, i have more" "Yes hyung..." Tae starts dig his ice cream, " Hyung, i want to ask something.." Tae suddenly put down his spoon and looking sad to Jimin and Jin, Jimin held Tae's hand suddenly, "Whats wrong Tae?" Tae just look to his Jiminie and look to Jin once again, " I had ever watch how you giving birth, and i know how hard it is. I love my baby, since this little pup grown in my body, i already fall in love, and i know Kookie and Hoseokie always came and check me, and they seems afraid of something, but i still want to give birth to this baby, and.. and... even i am lost when i give this birth, please...please help Kookie, and please tell him to love this pup... can you? Please Jin.. Please Jimin..." Taehyung said with doe eyes and bitter smile in his face. Jimin can't hold his feeling to hug this little bear, and Jin also. "You are gonna fine, baby.. You, Jungkook, and your baby will be fine, we all gonna help you" Jin said as kiss Tae's forehead. "Don't think like that, just focus to your pregnancy, eat healthy food and some exercise so you will do well when the birth's time coming" Jimin said as hug tightly Taehyung. Taehyung just giggle, "I will hyung, i love you all" Jimin and Jin just smile, "So, don't be naughty and listen us well! And eat your food!" Jimin gives his best glare and Tae pout again.

"I found it!!!!!! I found it! I found it, yes yes yes!!!" Hoseok scream with joy in his face, and he starts read the page..

'The True Omega is a complex living, she or he will can transfee his energy to other with her/his touch. If the True Omega mated with the Great Alpha (which is super rare), their child will always be the Great Alpha. This child will consume most of energy from his mother and as The True Omega, she/he will have no boundaries to give all her/his energy to his child in her/his womb. It can danger her/his mother, from 1st-3rd months the condition of The True Omega will be normal from outside but from inside, his internal start became weak. Be prepare for next months, every month she/he will show some weakness, like pale, faint suddenly, can't move his leg or hand, can't open his eyes, and the worst is her/his heart start slowly. From history, some True Omega even can't make it to the birth process but her/his child can still born (cut the stomach and made the baby out), but some still go for birth process and only few which can make it until the baby is delivered, some will gone while birth process (they don't have energy life anymore). But, there are two True Omega whose could survive, and they said its because their mate, the Great Alpha. The touch of the Great Alpha give a lot of energy to his Omega and if they are soul-bonded, they can feel each other pain, so the energy transfer will be unlimited. The Great Alpha must stay during the pregnancy also when the birth process......'

"This..... this is the key! I knew it.. Jungkook's touch.. i knew it from the beginning.. thats why..." Hoseok close the book and run outside.
.
.
.
.
Writer

Hey my lovely readers.. thanks for all the wedding wishes! Love you all.. ❤
New chaps come! I tried to upload one chap for a week. So please enjoy and give me your comment about this chapter i love to reply all your comments (if i am not reply, i am so sorry maybe i miss it) 🙇‍♀️

P.S Actually, i won Raffle Ticket in Seoul for Sat, 26th October, but...  i can't go to there,. 😭😭 because, its a choice to go to Seoul or wedding.. of course i choose  my wedding! But, its okay, sad but not too sad, hopefully i will meet them one day 💜💜
So, for everyone who watch them in Seoul, have fun!!! Please take a photo of Taekook moment a lot (can't we take photo during the concert?)

Love love and love you guys so much 😘

My raffle ticket 😭

My other wedding photo (sorry if i spam a lot of my wed's photo)