Twelveth. we can't be separated

Only one existence that i will believe, it's you and me..

"..Koo--kie...K-Kookie..."
Jungkook hear his love's voice. He tried to look after the source of the voice. "My love! Tae? Where are you?" Jungkook keeps running to the source but only darkness that he get. "Kookie.... please... dont be angry.." Taehyung's voice can be heard again. "What? What do you mean Taetae?" Jungkook still running, he want to go to his Taehyung, but no one, no one in this darkness. "No.. no.. no.. please Tae.. where are you? Tae! TAEHYUNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!"
Jungkook get up harshly from his bed. Headache attack him with a sharp pain. As he hold his head, he looks around. He is in his room, alone again.
His tear came out, he really miss Taehyung, "Tae, it's hurt,..".
Soft knock can be heard, and Jungkook look up and see his own brother, Jin in the door. "Hyung......" Jungkook said with pain voice, Jin just smile and come closer to his little brother, and hug him. "He will be fine Jungkook, he will wake up" Jin hugs his little brother and soothing him with rubbing his brother's back. "It's hurt Hyung... i know he is alive, but even i can't feel him in my link, it feel like he is gone... and it hurt so much.. i-i love him hyung.. so muchhh.." Jungkook finally cried in his brother's arm. Jin just hug back his little brother, and pray in his heart that his brother's mate, his brother in law will be fine.

"Call Jungkook right now Suga.." Hoseok said as check once again to Taehyung's condition. "Why?" Suga came to check Taehyung condition with Hoseok, and suddenly while Hoseok start to check the condition, he looks so shock, and start to call Suga. "Just call Jungkook. I.. i will explain when everyone in this room, especially i want to tell Jungkook first, he deserve this news" Hoseok said with smile. And Suga nods and run to looking for Jungkook.

Jungkook run like crazy, after Suga found him and told to go to see Taehyun, he start to worried. Something happen to Taehyung? Is he okay? Jungkook really is worried so much.
"HYUNG!" Jungkook open the door and immediately look for Taehyung's condition. "What happened? Is he fine? Something wrong?"
"Relax Jungkook, keep calm, Taehyung is fine, and it will be a good news" Hoseok said as smiling. "Good?" Jungkook ask, and behind him Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Suga come along. "Okay, everybody in here, so i will explain, so remember when Jungkook lost his control and start to attack everyone? " Everybody nods and Jungkook said sorry in small voice. " When that happened, actually i saw a little movement in Tae's finger, and it happened so fast, so i thought it's just my imagination, but make me wonder all the time, so i check it in our history," Jungkook start to hold his mate hand, hope that it will move, " it happened before to the last True Omega, because the power that he got, he always be a target for bad people. But, the Great Alpha strength can cure him," Jungkook eyes just got bigger, "How?" Jungkook said in low voice. Hoseok smile to him, "Just like how you kiss him to give him your strength, keep his hand and be his side, or maybe kiss him will give him strength. The Great Alpha and the True Omega is a pair that can't be separated, you both got power from each other, you both can felt each other feeling. Sooo, when you can't control yourself like yesterday, Taehyung can feel it too, that's why he seems like moving his fingers, maybe he tried to touch you or make you calm down" Hoseok said with smile. Jungkook can't hold his tear. Even in his unconsicous state, Taehyung want to save him. "I checked him earlier, and it seems his eye balls moving, like to linking somebody, you got his link Jungkook?" And it make Jungkook shock, "Yah.. but not an usual link, it feel like a dream, i heard Taehyung voice and it like he tried to speak but still drowsy, but i thought it just a dream" Jungkook eyes now bigger. "He.. he.. he tried to..." "Yes Jungkook, he tried to talk to you..." Hoseok smile. Everybody smiles, Jin have a little tear and hug Namjoon and Jimin also hug his lover, Suga. "I think, it's better for Taehyung condition to bring Taehyung to Jungkook's room. Let Jungkook stay beside Taehyung, i think there will be a better improvement" Namjoon said. "Yes, that's what i mean, hug him, hold his hnd, or kiss him Jungkook, it will make him better, i am sure, he will wake up soon" Hoseok said. Jungkook hold Tae's hand thightly and kiss Tae's hand, "My Love.."

Jungkook put Taehyung slowly in his bed, and stroke his head and kiss his front head. "My Love, my Taetae... please wake up soon, i miss you" Jungkook kiss Taehyung deeply. And hold his hand, while scoop him to hug him. His mate's scent in there, and make Jungkook much relax, after all happened, he feel a little peacefull with Taehyung in his hold. And he drifted to dreamland..

"Koo..kie..."
Jungkook seems like he is still in his dream, he smile because he can hear Taehyung voice again, "it's a good dream" Jungkook thought.
"Koo.. kie..."
He hear again, but suddenly he feel like a hand stroke his hair. "Wow, it feels like reality," Jungkook still close his eyes,.
"Kookie...."
And know he feels a light kiss in his lips. And he shock, and he open his eyes suddenly, and what he look make him feel like he is still in his dreamland. He look Taehyung, with a little smile, looking at him with his beautiful blue eyes.
"Tae... Taehyung?.... It still a dream right" Jungkook still not moving at all.
Taehyung smiles wider, "Nope... it's real Jungkook, i am here"
Jungkook get up suddenly, feel so shocked and tried to punch himself but Taehyung stop him so fast. "Jungkook! It's real!" And tried to pinch Jungkook's cheeck. "It's hurt.. so it's real,.." Jungkook eyes got bigger, "Tae..  you are awake!!" And Jungkook hug his love tightly, he kiss Taehyung face, and end it in his lips, and again kiss his face and his neck, make Taehyung laughing, "Stop it Jungkook"
Jungkook smile and hug him again, "Gosh Tae, i miss you so much, i miss you i miss you i miss you.. you don't know how sacred i am, i thought.. i thought, i will lose you" Jungkook said in Tae's neck, Tae just hug him back, he can feel his nape wet, "Please Kookie, dont cry, i will cry too" "Sorry my love, i just happy that you are back.. back to my hug" Taehyung hold Jungkook face and wipe his tears, and kiss him sweetly, "i love you, so much.." they are connecting their head, " Ehmm Kookie.. my body is still so weak, its still hard for me to sit for a long time or stand up, soo..." Jungkook smile and hold his love, "I know and i will hold you, so take rest a little bit, i will watch you, and tomorrow we will give this good news to our brothers, okay love?" Jungkook kiss his lover in his head, "But i already sleep for a loongg time" Taehyung pout cutely. Jungkook kiss his pout, "i know my dear, but i know too that your eyelids will get heavy and you will sleep in just a minute" and Taehyung smile, feel heavy in his eyes, and he sleeps. Jungkook kiss his hair, and spoon him once again, "Sleep well my love and please opwn you eyes in the morning"
.
.
.
.
Writer
.
Hello my dear readers! 💜💜💜 Sorry for late updates, so much work this month. So this is it! As like i said, i will try to write fast! Love you all, and dont forget to write a comment! Thanks a lot. 💜💜

Pic credit to who edited this pic, love you so much, sorry i dont who you are but pic's credit and so much love for you. 😘
.
Comeback will be in days!!!!! Aaarghhhhh can't wait..i am watching DVD Live in Seoul right know, that "ughh" when Jungkook reacted to Taehyung's Singularity, we feel you Jungkook.. who got same expression like Jungkook? *me raise my hand*
P.S.
In a bold thought, i suddenly bought Army Bomb Ver 3 Lightstick, dunno why, but just want it... my moneeeyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭