Second, fall in love

Taehyung

I feel like a burden to everyone else....

Since i was a child, i felt like i hurt everyone. My mom died because of me. My dad died because of me. Even though my brother said its not my fault. But i saw it that way.
I don't remember exactly what happened, but i realised my brother cry so hard while hugging me tightly, i am still a baby that time, i felt so sad seeing my brother cry like that so i touch his face and hope that he would be okay. But suddenly i felt like losing my energy, and my heart felt so pain, and i saw darkness.
When i woke up, i saw my brother with the most worried face ever and since then he never give me his worried or sad face in front of me. He was scared of me. And i know why my brother cried so hard last time, the reason was my father died because of me, he died because he protected me from bad guy. All people hurt because of me. I am so useless.

"Taetae honey.. come here, someone want to know you" my brother called me. I really hate meet someone that i don't know.
.
Since the accident after my father, i always locked myself in my room or just roaming around in the castle, but mostly just in my room. Jimin is the one who always play with me, sometimes Yoongi-hyung too (but i know he just want to meet Jimin, huft), my brother always came to my room before i went to sleep, but i know he just want to check me if i am okay. Because all protection that i got, i become a shy person. And i don't like their attention to me to. 'He is so stunning' 'How could a boy has beauty like him' 'He is so gorgeous' 'I want to touch his hair'. I don't like being center of attention. I always felt sick just hearing their talk about me. I don't like. I hated it.

I came to main hall while hiding in my brother back, i felt all people attetion towards me. I believed some people never saw me before, because i heard their gasp or awe. I kept hiding and clutch my brother clothes tightly. Until my brother stop walking and pat my head, i peeked from behind my brother back and saw 2 peoples, one big enough as my brother and a little boy look like Jiminie. When i looked the biggest one give smile to me, i immediately hide again behind my brother back.
"Aww, Joonie, he is so cute, can't i shake his hand?" He said. My brother just chuckled, said "He was a shy child, but yes, he is so cute" while stroking my hair.
Then, my brother held my hand and squat down to lower his height to match with my height, "Tae honey, his name is Jin, he is my mate. And he want to be your friend. Do you want him as your friend?"
I nod slowly, " Yes,. if he is your mate so he is my brother too right?" My brother smiled widely, "Of course Tae-honey"
Then, once again i peeked him, and give my hand to him.
"Hewwo.. hmm, my name is Taehyung. And, hmm.. i don't mind being your friend" in a flash i already in his hug,
"awww Taehyungiiie.. nice to meet you, my name is Jin.. i loovveeddd to be your friend! Ah, can you make friend with my brother too?"
He said as point me to a little guy. He looked at him. Black hair and a cute smile like bunny, i didn't know but i bushed look at his smile.
He immediately gave his hand to me. "Hello, my name is Jungkook, i love to meet you" and in that moment, my heart was beating so hard, but it's not because of my health. It beated so hard because that little guy, Jungkook.
"Kookie.... can i called you that?" "Yes!"

"TAEHYUNG!"
I heard Jimin and Jungkook screamed as they were running to me. I felt my leg wobble and my eyes not focused, but i tried to heal this little guy. He bled so hard because felt, of course i want to heal them. I got this ability to cure them right, yes it will make me sick for awhile but it worthed. But everyone around me said it will be danger for my body, bleh.., i don't care nor believed it. I know my body, weak yes but not that weak pleasee.
"TAEHYUNG, STOP DO THAT!"
I heard Jungkook screamed to me as held my waist while catching my body which limped towards earth. And i released my hand from that little boy and took a glimpse that his wound already heal. But, my eyes seems heavy and i felt i can't breath properly.
"Koo..kie.." i tried to speak.
"Oh God, Tae, why you do that? Relax, i am here, just try breath properly, okay?" Jungkook seemed so worried.
"Don't worr-ry.. I.. I will..be..o-kay" i tried to speak,
"just stop talking.. i will take you to pack clinic, okay?"
Then he run while take me and Jiminie too. In clinic, i felt my conscious dropping fast, and i could't breath properly, i started to panic. Then, someone held my hands and stroke my hair, in that moment, i felt spark and warm spreading to all my body. I became relax and could breath, i try to open my eyes, and saw Jungkook eyes, "Tae my love, its okay, its okay, i am here, you will be okay.."
then, i drifted to my sleep..

"Tae my love" ...that words..
I can't erase that words from my mind. It means Jungkook love me right? He loves me?! But, maybe he just loves me as his brother, like Jinnie right? And Jiminie too.. and Yoongi-hyung too, and Hoseokie-hyung too. Huft. But he said to me with lovely eyes. But.. argh!
"What are you doing Taetae?"
I heard chuckle, and i look Jiminie with pout. "Look you hair so messy, let me comb it for you" as he stroke my hair and started to comb my hair. I was in library, study some subject with Jimin.
"Hey Jiminie, can i ask you something?"
"Of course Taetae, just said it." He was still chuckle.
"Okay, stop laugh at me. Hmm, to whom if you said 'my love' ? Sometimes you said to me too, but i know it's different feeling if you said to Yoongi-hyung right?"
And he blushed when i mentioned Yoongi-hyung.
"Hmm.. how can i explained properly. Okay, i love you as my brother, but Yoongi is my mate and love him as my mate" he explained well. I just nodded and still pout.
"Okay, Tae, tell me, who said that words to you? I thought not just some random guy, because you will not mind them." I blushed, and Jiminie turn my chair to look him.
"If i said the truth please keep it secret, even Yoongi-hyung and my brother!" I glared to Jiminie.
"Yes and promise" he said.
"Hmm... hmmmm......... Kookie"
I said lowly and looked down.
"Who.. what??! When...." Jimin hold my face so he could look my eyes.
"When i lost my conscious last time, he said to me as held my hands. I try to ignore that words.. but... but.. i.. can't,. Cause..because.."
"Because what Taetae?" I could see Jimin smirked to me
"Because i love him...." and Jimin hug me tightly, "Awwwww Taetae, you are so cuteeeeee" "Uhmph Jiminie, i am so serious" i pout again. "Okay.. okay.. since when Tae?" Jimn said with big smile in his face.
"Since.. he told me about world, and can convince my brother to let me go outside even in just our pack are.. He gave courage to sosialize with other people and took good care of me. He.. he just make my heart beats so hard" i told Jimin with blushed face.
Jimin hold me and stroke my heart,
"Hey Taetae....yes Tae.. it's called love.. have you ever told him?"
"What?? Tell Kookie? Of course i can't.... i am not his mate" suddenly i felt down, because remember of my mate age in near days.
"But Jungkook hasn't meet his mate too.. you still have a chance" Jimin said with smile.

I looked from the window, Kookie swayed his sword. He got pratice with Yoongi-hyung. His sweat make him sexier. And his manly muscle show off. I look on the other side, many maids are drooling look at him. I can't stand this. I run down to the yard where they got practice and yell at him.
"KOOKIEE!"
I run to him because i want to go near him immediately.
"Tae! Stop running, you will fall!"
Jungkook scream to me. And like a spell, my leg wobble, and start to fall, but pair of hands catch my waist,
"Taehyung! Look what i said, you can fell if you run like that, i always tell you, be carefull! You know your own body --- "
I place my hand in his mouth, and the spark feeling come spread my body, but he too worried about my condition and i don't like it.
"Yes Kookie, i know my body well, but i want to see you badly" i said with a pout. I really want to see him and don't let the maid rape eye him.
"Yes, but can i worried if anything happen to you? You know very well i don't like see you hurt" he said while kiss my forehead and the hand keep in my waist. I blushed badly and fell the spark again. I want to hold him, so i take his hand and asked Yoongi-hyung,
"Yoongi hyung! I will take Kookie just a moment, okay?"
Yoongi-hyung just nod. I take him to my room,
"What do you want to tell me Tae?"
I release his hand. I want to hold him but suddenly remember, i am not his mate.
"I will be 18 years old tomorrow, and i am sad." "Why you sad, you will know who is your mate TaeTae.." Kookie said while hold my head.
I can't stand anymore. I hold him and burried my face in his chest. I felt peace,
"I hope you are my mate Kookie, i scared, you will leave me if i got mate but not you"
He lifted my head and i saw his big cute bunny smile, oh i love him so much.
"I will never leave you, i promise" he said with that smile. Oh, my heart, stop beating so fast. Moon Godness, please let him be my mate. I love him so much...
.
.
Writer

Hello! Thanks for waiting for update, i will keep update fast. My story in this chapter fell like so-so, sorry. I really want to tell you from Tae side. Please write comment to make me writtinf better. Thanks!