Twenty-Five. Finale pt.2. Protect you forever

Don't leave me. Touch me. Love me.

"Urghh......"
Taehyung clench his shirt. It feel so hurt! His heart suddenly feel so hurt. He can't focus to see. It's so blurry. Where is he? It's seems like he is in the middle of forest. His feet is wobble, his legs give up and already in their limit. Taehyung feel on his knees. Still clench his shirt. 'This is not good' he thought. He can't walk, and his heart is hurt so hell. He can't see well, everything so blurry. He can feeling his breathing is so hard. He has panic attack. 'Why am i so weak?... i just being a burden for Jungkook' Taehyung thought. 'M-maybe... better for him if I gone.. he must be h-happy' Taehyung thought and at the same time, he slowly close his eyes.

"Urgh..... it's so hurt..T-taehyung..." Jungkook clench his heart. Jungkook tried to stand up, and he can hear Taehyung in his mind, but.. '--not good--.....-so weak--....' 'Taehyung!!! Baby!' Jungkook tried to mind link him, what is Taehyung trying to said. '--burden for Jungkook---..' "NO! No baby.. no you are not a burden to me" Jungkook tried to mind linkimg him and sniff around, concentrate to look for his scent. He running around tried to find his lover. '---better for him if I gone---..' "No! Tae-baby...no no..I can't live without you!" Jungkook desperately to tell him via mind linking, but it seem Taehyung can't hear him. Jungkook feels like crazy. He can hear all desperate thought that Taehyung said. But Taehyung can't hear Jungkook. '---he must be happy---...' "NO!!" Jungkook scream. He is scared. And that the last he can hear. He feel empty, "Taehyung! Baby!!" Jungkook tried to mind linking him again. But its just empty.

Namjoon, Jimin, Suga and Hobi knew how devastating Jungkook when Taehyung was senteced that his feet could not work properly. Even Jin as his brother, knows very well how Jungkook always blames himself for that. But now, looking how Jungkook finds his true love dying in the middle of the forest, really make your heart is hurt.

After Jungkook felt Taehyung in his head and felt it, he became like a crazy Alpha and screaming and looking for Taehyung, with the help of Suga, Hobi and Namjoon, they found him near the pack border with forest. But, Taehyung is looking so pale and his body is so cold. Without waste any minute, they bring him to pack clinic, and the same familiar scene happened again, Taehyung is lying lifeless in white clinic bed and Jungkook in his side holding his hand.
"This is my fault. I always hurt him"
Jungkook mumbles non stop. He can't think anymore, he can feel how cold Taehyung's hand. He can't feel his warm. He scared that the 'bip' sound from the heart machine is slowing down. He can,'t live without his Taehyung. He rather be dead than alone.
"Appa..."
A little hand touch Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looks at that little hand and slowly look at face of the owner of that little hand. Yoobin. His only son. "Appa..appa.. pwease don't be sad" Yoobin said as trying to hold his own tears but failed. Jungkook can see the tear trails in his little cheeks. "Appa.. mother will be okay. He never leaves us. He loves us so much. He loves Appa so much" Yoobin said as touch Jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook can feel the warm from Yoobin's touch. He looks at his son. And with his other hand that not hold Tae's hand, he hug his son, and burried his face on Yoobin's neck. Yoobin cried silently but pat softly his father's head,"Mother will be alright. Mother is so strong. Don't be sad Appa". Jungkook just hug his son tighter.
The hand that Jungkook's held is moving a little bit. Jungkook snap his head and looking at Taehyung's direction, "Tae.. my love?" And slowly, Taehyung opened his eyes, and looking at his side. Looking his Kookie, he mumbled, "K-Kookie...Y-yoobin". "I am here my love" Jungkook said as softly hold his hand. Yoobin is crying, "Mother.."
"S-sorry... i-i always be your burden...s-sorry" Taehyung said slowly.
"No! Don't you dare to said that! I-i was who is wrong. I-i just afraid i will hurt you again. So... so thats why... i-i... hhh... i-i stay away from you both.." Jungkook down his head. He felt he had failed.
A soft hand pat his head and little hands hug him, "You are a great Alpha, a great partner and a great father" Taehyung softly pat his head. "You are so strong Appa" Yoobin hug tightly his father. Jungkook looks at his Taehyung and his son, and he hug his son while his left arm hold Taehyung hands and cried silently. He has two precious things in his life. His love and his son.